PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Traveller's Tales, you've done it again!!!

nnaatteedd
06-18-2011, 12:40 AM
For the 2nd time in my experiences with these games and their many, many glitches, I am left lacking the achievement for collecting all the minikits. I just beat this game in it's entirety in 24 total hours, and yet here I am running around, replaying missions, hoping that it might pop. I know the guide says to wait if you don't get it right away, but it's been 3 hours!!! Anyone else have this problem??? And if so did it work itself out? Did you do something to fix it? Does anyone have any suggestions on fixing this?

Oh and Tt, next time you plan on releasing a game; would you please buy some condoms. Because we should at least be safe if you're going to F*@! me. Also you might as well get some cigarettes because I like a smoke after I get good and F@#*ED!!!!!!!!

jedijaxpavan
06-18-2011, 03:19 PM
Yes this game is very good. I love the Lego games but I never try for 100%. Just takes too much time. I play the story mode and get what I can then I'm done.

Maybe you should stop playing the Lego games..... Or play to play.

Walecs360
06-18-2011, 04:39 PM
I got the achievement in the same moment I took last minikit.

nnaatteedd
06-18-2011, 10:47 PM
Well, I do play them to play them, but I am also a little bit of an OCD completionist, so to speak. And now, to make matters worse, I tried to start a new game and in the 1st level; When it's time to switch to padme and climb up the chain, I press B and a second chain appears and she will not climb!!!! I deleted my profile, recovered it, and cleared the cache...same thing, cannot climb the chain!!! So not only did I get screwed out of the achievement, but the game won't even let me play it!!!! At the beginning of all places. I am just sick to my stomach.

EDIT (already, I know): amazingly enough, when I deleted all the saves I had (even my original 100% one) on the hdd and usb (i've made quite a few saves trying to get past this part), I can now climb. So I've come to the conclusion that somehow my 100% save file, which still loads fine (but didn't give me the minikit achievement), is somehow glitching the game just by it's presence. Odd.....

bLaKgRaVy
06-20-2011, 01:55 AM
I got the achievement in the same moment I took last minikit.

I got it when I collected my last minikit, also. No glitches or freezes for me...

Conmayn
06-22-2011, 02:53 PM
I had the glitch! It was extremely annoying as I have every single achievement on every other Lego game (apart from Harry Potter, which I'm working on now) But it was the last achievement I needed, I just put it in my 100% list anyway cause I technically have it!

sleepynow
06-29-2011, 10:17 AM
I understand your frustration. Achievements changed the way most people play videogames. I admit I'll do a 2nd playthrough,etc. to get more achievements. This was a fun game, but because it's the 3rd Lego Star Wars game that glitched on me, I'm done with Traveler's Tales too. I could've been playing a different game instead of wasting my time trying all sorts of fixes. I also contacted Traveler's Tales through their website. Guess what their response was? Nothing. They didn't even bother to send me an automatic "sorry about your problem" response.

bLaKgRaVy
06-29-2011, 02:32 PM
I had the glitch! It was extremely annoying as I have every single achievement on every other Lego game (apart from Harry Potter, which I'm working on now) But it was the last achievement I needed, I just put it in my 100% list anyway cause I technically have it!

You don't have any achievements in Lego Star Wars II or Lego Indiana Jones 2... ;)

ticmasta1234
07-21-2011, 12:54 AM
there games are glitchey

The Dagda Mor
07-23-2011, 12:49 AM
I really wish they fixed this one simple cheevie.

Lamprey319
08-17-2011, 03:19 PM
...which is a shame, because the games are almost great. Almost. The annoying f*cking glitches have ruined every single one of their games. This doesn't happen with ANY other company, EVERY single game glitched. And they're all basically using the same engine, how hard could it be to just GET IT RIGHT?

I also contacted there "customer service", which would be funny if it wasn't so bloody annoying. I received...nothing. I WILL get their future games, but I'm f*cking stealing them because they've stolen dozens of hours of my life and they're not getting another penny out of me.

Walecs360
09-30-2011, 08:48 AM
You don't have any achievements in Lego Star Wars II or Lego Indiana Jones 2... ;)

I think he means the games he owns.

I got all the achievements to all the Lego games I have, the only games I miss are Lego Star Wars II (it's pointless to buy it if I have TSC), Batman (I don't like superheroes movies, including Batman) and Pirate of Caribbean (I'm not a huge fan of the movies, and I still have to watch the latest one).

Shikamaru FTW
10-08-2011, 12:35 AM
I am soooo pissed
I need one minikit on weapons factorybut it's not there i have minikit detector on and i have used a guide but can't find it anywhere

Fuck this so annoying, first lego harry potter with the clock tower glitch and now this...Fuck u travellers tales