PDA

View Full Version : Why is the "training" harder than the actual tournament?

johnk1006
06-18-2011, 04:29 AM
I'm on the second tournament. I cannot beat this guy! I have been on him for 2 hours now, and I am just sick of him!

I was 5 points behind with 2 holes left.

He got a freaking HOLE IN ONE on the next hole and I lost!

This is just ridiculous!

cHRiSCOe
06-18-2011, 04:54 AM
I didn't know you had to do the training? Just once for the achievement but that's it right?

By the way, it's "strokes" not points

GrimSovereignty
06-20-2011, 12:28 AM
I don't really do the training at I just do the sponsor challenges and then go straight to the tournament.

jpg30
07-15-2011, 08:23 PM
I don't really do the training at I just do the sponsor challenges and then go straight to the tournament.

im on a sponsor challenge now on the mediterranean open, i have to get 2 eagles back to back and there are only 3 holes to play, worst part is the caddy won't advise shots and the distance is only just reachable, then the slopes are like the hole is placed on the side of a mountain.

E.A. are right dicks when it comes to making games sometimes.

EDIT: finally got it by getting par on the first and just about getting an eagle on the next 2 holes.

nightmare that challenge.

Stewie Griffin2
07-16-2011, 06:45 PM
im on a sponsor challenge now on the mediterranean open, i have to get 2 eagles back to back and there are only 3 holes to play, worst part is the caddy won't advise shots and the distance is only just reachable, then the slopes are like the hole is placed on the side of a mountain.

E.A. are right dicks when it comes to making games sometimes.

EDIT: finally got it by getting par on the first and just about getting an eagle on the next 2 holes.

nightmare that challenge.

If you think that's a tough challenge, just wait...

FWIW, the vast majority of players are disappointed by birdie on a par 5. Eagle should be easily attainable.

Have you tuned your clubs? If your sweet spot is anything above 30 on your driver, your power is way too low.