PDA

View Full Version : L.A Noire Rockstar pass

Smokey P
06-18-2011, 04:31 PM
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong thread or there's already something similer aready.

I'm confused about the Rockstar pass.

On the Xbox 360 market place it saying downloading the Rockstar pass will include (future DLC)

When I was searching on websites about the pass their infomation said you'll get up to 50% off future & current DLC.

If somebody could clear this up for me it would be much help.

Thank you in advance.

Agent Aero
06-18-2011, 04:41 PM
If you buy the pass you get:

Slip of the Tongue
The Naked City

and you also get the two DLC's which haven't been released yet. (You download them for free on the release dates). + you get some suits and guns and other junk.

Smokey P
06-18-2011, 04:44 PM
I'll take your word for it.

I'll go ahead & buy the game now then.

Cheers pal.

MeggyF1
06-18-2011, 04:52 PM
The Rockstar pass currently costs 800 MS points (there's a discount on), and for that you gain access to:

The Sharpshooter Detective Suit (currently available)
The Broderick Detective Suit (currently available)
The Badge Pursuit Challenge (currently available)
Vice case: The Naked City (currently available)
Traffic case: A Slip of the Tongue (currently available)
Arson case: Nicholson Electroplating Disaster (Released on June 21st)
Vice case: Reefer Madness (Released July 12th)

The '50%' off refers to the fact that if you bought all these DLCs seperatley, it would cost roughly twice as much.
And the 'future DLC' comment refers to the 'Nicholson Electroplating Disaster' and 'Reefer Madness' cases which are yet to be released, but once they are you will be able to download them for free if you have purchased the Rockstar pass.

Hope this helps :)

Agent Aero
06-18-2011, 05:49 PM
The Rockstar pass currently costs 800 MS points (there's a discount on), and for that you gain access to:

The Sharpshooter Detective Suit (currently available)
The Broderick Detective Suit (currently available)
The Badge Pursuit Challenge (currently available)
Vice case: The Naked City (currently available)
Traffic case: A Slip of the Tongue (currently available)
Arson case: Nicholson Electroplating Disaster (Released on June 21st)
Vice case: Reefer Madness (Released July 12th)

The '50%' off refers to the fact that if you bought all these DLCs seperatley, it would cost roughly twice as much.
And the 'future DLC' comment refers to the 'Nicholson Electroplating Disaster' and 'Reefer Madness' cases which are yet to be released, but once they are you will be able to download them for free if you have purchased the Rockstar pass.

Hope this helps :)
The topic had already been closed and the OP bought the game/pass, and you still posted? Way to go.

Stufin135
06-18-2011, 06:06 PM
The topic had already been closed and the OP bought the game/pass, and you still posted? Way to go.
Doesn't mean the guy wouldn't want more info on it though :confused: Way to be a dick.

Agent Aero
06-18-2011, 07:11 PM
Doesn't mean the guy wouldn't want more info on it though :confused: Way to be a dick.
All that information would have been displayed when he was confirming the purchase for the pass.

MeggyF1
06-18-2011, 07:33 PM
When I clicked 'post reply' no one had commented. I spent quite a while writing that comment, making sure everything I wrote was correct, so by the time I'd finished someone had already beat me to it. Sorry for being helpful, how kind of you to point out my 'mistake'...

Spanish Assault
06-18-2011, 09:24 PM
All that information would have been displayed when he was confirming the purchase for the pass.

Still no reason to act like a dick...

When I clicked 'post reply' no one had commented. I spent quite a while writing that comment, making sure everything I wrote was correct, so by the time I'd finished someone had already beat me to it. Sorry for being helpful, how kind of you to point out my 'mistake'...
That happends alot to me too...funny thing is that other people (like myself) can read what you responded to the OP...so now I know.

Smokey P
06-18-2011, 09:43 PM
Please don't argue on my behalf guys.

I'm thankful for all the information & It's helped me decide to actually buy the game & I'm downloading the DLC as we speak since my game arrives on Monday :')

Thanks again for the information.

MeggyF1
06-18-2011, 09:46 PM
That happends alot to me too...funny thing is that other people (like myself) can read what you responded to the OP...so now I know.
Exactly, I thought I'd spend some time writing a detailed comment with all the neccessary info, so that anyone could benefit from it, not just the guy who asked the question :)

EDIT:
Thanks again for the information.
You're welcome. glad to hear you're buying the game and DLC as well, I'm sure you won't be disappointed :)

Liquid-X
06-19-2011, 12:01 AM

Because while the OP may have already decided to buy the pack, that doesen't mean that other people who came to the thread because they had the same question wouldn't appreciate the more detailed information.