PDA

View Full Version : this game sucks

gimme a hell ya
06-18-2011, 07:55 PM
i would not reccomend this game to anyone. maybe its because i tried to play it after playing dirt 2

EatSleepFish 87
08-17-2011, 07:33 AM
I agree. Complete waste of money.

yo yogwan
03-06-2012, 08:05 PM
I realy agree whit you gay's, but it is realy depending on what type of games you play beside this.
If you have play dirt before than this game realy...:uzi:

Joel78
03-13-2012, 10:13 AM
I've got this game, I'm gonna give it a try soon I think.
btw how do you know the first two posters are gay? And why does it matter?

Edit:
Well I finished the game, I thought it was pretty decent really, presentation is not the best but I enjoyed the racing.

Motorexskygtr32
08-16-2012, 03:23 AM
You guys made a bad comment on this game basically for no reason why said it in first place and making a unfair comparison to dirt or dirt 2. Both are completely different.

Dirt- more rally orientated with a little racing side on it, mostly involved in Europe and popular rally sport in UK, Australia, Europe and Africa. Not so much in United States.

Baja: Edge of Control- more involved in Baja racing, Baja 500, 1000, and other buggy and trophy truck racing. More popular in Southwestern United States (Nevada, Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, Utah, and California) and Mexico. Plus this game is more harder and a bit of learning steep of learn how to clutch, perfect line, corner and maintain speed to get ahead of AI and aggressive AI later on in the game. This put off to a lot of people because of its difficulty and quickly give up on this game.

Side note: I already played this game on my other old gt, Motorexskygtr32 but I'm planning to play this game on my current gt because I love this game for pure racing and challenge.