PDA

View Full Version : Big ass statues

Zef
07-09-2007, 05:11 PM
Not statues of big asses, big statues!

I was minding my own business this weekend when I happened upon the strangest thing. A full size Big Daddy statue in Game. When you are toe-to-toe with one they are pretty freaky in an underwater diver kind of way. I'll be on eBay soon looking for my own =)

|oneyedNewb|
08-07-2007, 01:28 PM
sounds cool, must cost alot though.

would love to have that in the corner of my living room.

XxxOshKoshxxX
08-07-2007, 01:54 PM
My dad works at a game shop i've got a full scale replica Master Chief and lara croft in my living room you can use master chiefs visor as a mirror lol

codedigital
08-07-2007, 01:59 PM
:(

Couldn't find one on eBay...

Zef
08-07-2007, 04:10 PM
:(

Couldn't find one on eBay...

They are probably for commercial use only, so only shops would get them. Just keep your eBay head on in a few months and you could have your own army of Big Daddies.

XxCRAZYSNIP3RxX
08-11-2007, 09:34 PM
I wish I could get one of those figurines but i already pre-ordered the regular edition and its to late to get the limited edition

InSoMnIaC_190
08-12-2007, 06:35 AM
I wish I could get one of those figurines but i already pre-ordered the regular edition and its to late to get the limited edition

I imagine they would still have some left lol , isn't it a Gamestop / EBGames only thing? Because they both have them in so I am sure they would let you exchange.

I purchased a few things from eBay before of Gamestop type stuff like my Forza Motorsport standee that they used to put games in when Forza 1 came out but it eventually buckled after a while.

I even have a Hitman watch which kinda looks like a rolex with Hitman text and logo on the time piece. It eventually kinda rusted underneath though but still looks good.

I would love to have a full scale Big Daddy. Here is a pic for anyone curious of what they look like.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d64/InsomniacNC/swedes_love_big_daddies.jpg

Pyroman31
08-12-2007, 07:29 AM
Damn! That thing is intimidating as hell. Hehe I have a full-scale Master Chief in my room cuz I won a local tourney. Thing is sick.