PDA

View Full Version : Question on glitched achievements/multiplayer

DragNviper13
06-18-2011, 09:48 PM
I read that if you had unlocked an online achievement on the original retail version then one wouldnt unlock and if it was 2 then 2 wouldnt unlock and so on....my question is...does the "DIY PMC" achievement where you create a mask online and import it...count as a multiplayer achievement which could glitch me out on the dlc.

Son of Kyuss
06-19-2011, 09:49 PM
It does indeed count as a MP achievement, all achievements relating to MP will have "Versus:" before the description if you check them on here.

Nevander
09-04-2011, 08:50 PM
Pardon my French, but have they fixed this SHIT yet? I would love to get the 1250.

Snoop QC
09-08-2011, 03:33 AM
I read that if you had unlocked an online achievement on the original retail version then one wouldnt unlock and if it was 2 then 2 wouldnt unlock and so on....my question is...does the "DIY PMC" achievement where you create a mask online and import it...count as a multiplayer achievement which could glitch me out on the dlc.

Pardon my French, but have they fixed this SHIT yet? I would love to get the 1250.

I suggest you do all DLC achievements BEFORE going for the multiplayer cheevos. As for fixing this shit, no EA didn't even aknowledge the problem. So some fellow gamers and geeks found a solution. If you are having problems with glitched achievements :

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=309432

Hope this helps!