PDA

View Full Version : different symbols

batboy
06-18-2011, 10:45 PM
I just finally beat the archenemy mode and while looking at the sccreen to see what I've done I've noticed some of the symbols next to the planeswalker's are different colors. In archenemy Garruk Wildspeaker's symbol is like a gold color and Chandra Nalaar symbol is like a bronze. Everyone else in achenemy and the whole campaign mode is like a silver color. Is it supposed to mean like bronze is mage, silver is archmage and gold is planeswalker settings? I've been playing the whole thing on the archmage setting so I don't get how Chandra is bronze and I've played Garruk and a few others online but never got the credit for it since joined in on other peoples games. I'm about to start revenge mode but I'm just trying to figure this out to see if maybe I'm going to have to go through it all again on plainswalker setting or not.

Edit: Alright maybe it doesn't have to do with your setting cause I just beat Garruk Wildspeaker on the revenge campaign and his symbol is bronze now although I'm still on archmage/medium setting.

Coorhagon
06-19-2011, 06:03 PM
I was playing on the hardest setting from the getgo and they all were gold.

batboy
06-19-2011, 08:14 PM
yea but if I'm playing on archmage/medium setting why am I getting bronze symbols? Wouldn't they be silver? The gold one might be because of playing online with someone playing on the hardest setting.

theNomad
06-20-2011, 06:31 PM
Not sure about the meanings of these either, I played the entire archenemy campaign on archmage mode, and 1st two show gold, next 8 show silver then bolas what looks like bronze. Same with the challenges they go silver/gold/bronze. When I first started playing being a magic newb I had the settings on mage for the original campaign, yet that also as a mix of colours. All I can think of is the game somehow records/ranks your performance not just what level you beat it on.

Black Barney
06-20-2011, 06:41 PM
the game definately ranks your performance because that's what makes the Single Player leaderboards but I can't for the life of me figure out how they score you. I really want to know since i want to improve my position.