PDA

View Full Version : Got to play Battlfield 3 at Dreamhack!

Fishfluid
06-19-2011, 08:22 AM
Yeah, so DICE is showing up Battlfield 3 on Dreamhack and are letting some people who pre-order Battlefield on Dreamhack here in Sweden and some vital persons come in and try it out and man what can I say, it's AMAZING!

I got to try it out yesterday and had a blast. We played on PC only and played in Hardcore mode so there was no 3D-spotting or killcams, just great fun, the map we got to try out was fun as hell, I believe it was called Operation Metro and they also showed some video from the singleplayer - while he was driving a tank only - not that much fun but it looked awesome and what he talked about sounded good.

I can also say that for everyone who've played BF2 of what I got to play it felt a lot like that, which is a good thing, it had high recoil and although there are like 4 months left it felt finished.

A friend of mine got an interview with Bach, I can see if he's done with it so I can post it later.

But man, this game sure is awesome, can't wait for october.

edit: my english isn't the greatest.

SubG3nius
06-19-2011, 09:34 AM
Lucky bastard, some that I know also went to Dreamhack, don't know yet if they got to play BF3.

För långt till Jönköping för mig :(

Tatanko
06-19-2011, 02:13 PM
A friend of mine got an interview with Bach, I can see if he's done with it so I can post it later.
Please do, at least if there is anything interesting or new that he said during the interview.

Very jealous of you! :D

MediumMelanin
08-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Well, I guess the interview never got posted. And I must say, your English is better than most of those who were first taught English as their native language!

seahn
08-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Well, I guess the interview never got posted. And I must say, your English is better than most of those who were first taught English as their native language!

hahaha, not relevant to this topic whatsoever, but i do agree with this comment...