Questions:
Will 2007 be our year?
Will LT break any more records?

Post your questions to talk about.

Highlights:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV_M8pMOlbk

ilski
07-09-2007, 07:15 PM
Allow me to first state that I do not want to be a member of your club, but thank you for Drew Brees. :drunk

Will 2007 be your year? Sorry no, it will be the Saints year.
Will LaDainian (L.T. is Lawrence Taylor to me) break any more records? Well he will join the 10k rushing club. And he will probably move up to number 3 on the all time rushing TD list. He is the best back since Barry Sanders. (...well there's the small matter of Reggie Bush)

Shaaady Souljah
07-09-2007, 09:51 PM
ilski loves to instigate, so dont mind him... ;)

the chargers have a great team. one of the more balanced in the league. i would not be surprised if they make it to the super bowl and/or win it. they are definitely one of the top picks to get there, but those colts are no pushover and will always be in the way.

bosInFusioN
07-09-2007, 10:02 PM
Will LT throw anymore hissy fits when he loses in the playoffs? *cough*

messym
07-09-2007, 10:48 PM
We'll see. I can't wait for San Diego to come to Foxboro. The only thing to look forward to after summer is football season.

SengIV
07-10-2007, 02:43 PM
So everyone that posted hates the Chargers. Okay, but they are the best. You are just in denial.

ilski
07-11-2007, 12:17 PM
Haha. I'm not hating. I think the Chargers stand a damn good chance of making it to the Super Bowl. But then they will lose to the Saints.

bosInFusioN
07-11-2007, 01:47 PM
I don't deny the chargers have a good deal of talent, I just know they won't be superbowl champs :)

Jdm
07-12-2007, 01:56 AM
Thanks for taking Norv Turner away from my Niners.:mad:

The Chargers are a Great team and are no doubt in my Top 5, but for some odd reason...the Chargers can never pose a threat in the Post-Season.:confused:

Tekumel
07-12-2007, 09:05 AM
Dear god I hope the Chargers don't go all the way. Living in San Diego was bad enough when they hit the playoffs last year...I could only imagine the Super Bowl.

Other than not wanting to deal with more bandwagon fans...there's no question they have the talent. The team is amazing. Y'know, if they can keep off steroids & keep from getting shot by cops. Or out of jail. But other than that, they're great.

The only real question is the fact of having a new (to the team) coach. Y'know, Marty got screwed, and hard. Schottenheimer's a great coach. Always has been. He did great things for the Chiefs, and did pretty damn well here. But he made the mistake of having public beef with the GM, and when the fans needed somebody to blame for the loss, ol' AJ didn't have a second thought pointing the finger at Marty & axing his ass.

I'd like to see the team do well overall. But...screw the hometown team. GO RAMS!

SengIV
07-16-2007, 02:08 AM
Thanks for taking Norv Turner away from my Niners.:mad:

You can have him back. I miss Martyball.

yoyojovan
08-11-2007, 09:08 AM
LT is a frickin beast. 2008 Super Bowl Champs........San Diego Chargers

SengIV
08-11-2007, 06:30 PM
So I take it you are a fan?

Wolf
08-11-2007, 07:04 PM
LT is a frickin beast. 2008 Super Bowl Champs........New England Patriots

Fixed.

I hate the Pats but you're kidding yourself if you think another team is going to beat them. Same with USC.

deathbypig37x
08-12-2007, 01:09 AM
LT is a frickin beast. 2008 Super Bowl Champs........San Diego Chargers

There really was no reason to dig up this thread before the season even started...come to think of it, I don't think that this thread should be here at all.
Think about it. If everyone made a fan club for every proffesional sports team, this would get very messy.(And with the passion some of us have about our favorite sports teams, flaming might result from it too...:(I mean, some of the brits here really get worked up over a wee bit of fu'tbol/soccer)

Personally, to any mods or admins, I think you guys should close this...(or let everyone make a fan club for EVERY pro-sports team, and that will happen if this thread flies any longer... You choose. :biglaugh)

*EDIT* Yeah, plus, ther is already a thread asking EVERYONE'S fav NFL team, no need to dedicate ONE thread to just ONE team.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=34627

So yeah... ;)