PDA

View Full Version : Player Ratings

dell
06-20-2011, 02:16 PM
What player ratings would you like to see in fifa 12. I think Javier Hernandez should be high 80's and Fernando Torres should definitely drop a few ha and Charlie Adam up a good bit :)

What do you think?

Aaron15
06-22-2011, 07:23 PM
Overalls mean nothing, it's all the attribute ratings what make a difference.

BIGMatthew182
06-22-2011, 08:35 PM
Bent = up, Torres = down, Albrighton wayyy up hes so much better than his overall

FreeFool
06-28-2011, 12:41 PM
I agree with the ones mentioned above.

As a Liverpool fan, Lucas should improve slightly, Joe Cole decreased, Some of the youngsters to increase (Kelly especially).

It's interesting how they rate players, as Andy Carroll rating improved purely by signing for Liverpool and before he even kicked a ball for them. So thats an added factor for consideration.

BIGMatthew182
06-28-2011, 09:37 PM
It's interesting how they rate players, as Andy Carroll rating improved purely by signing for Liverpool and before he even kicked a ball for them. So thats an added factor for consideration.

He had done amazingly well beforehand though i meen 10 goals in 19 games and 3 past villa :( + he got an England call up inbetween the initial rating and the update.

darkboy
07-05-2011, 10:55 PM
What player ratings would you like to see in fifa 12. I think Javier Hernandez should be high 80's and Fernando Torres should definitely drop a few ha and Charlie Adam up a good bit :)

What do you think?

chicharito high 80s? what do u mean with high 80s 87+ he is not worth 87+ i think he's more like 84 because if he was 88 or something he will be as good as rooney is and he just isn't that good (but he will be in future)

Sgt Hartman 87
07-06-2011, 05:16 PM
This thread will be full of biased opinions towards players of their supported team. Soooo, when in rome... jack wilshire WAY up from 76 or whatever he was in fifa 11.

darkboy
07-06-2011, 11:36 PM
This thread will be full of biased opinions towards players of their supported team. Soooo, when in rome... jack wilshire WAY up from 76 or whatever he was in fifa 11.

i'm a real fan om MU but chicharito high 80s is too high he just can't compete with the rooney ronaldo likes

FreeFool
07-07-2011, 11:25 AM
There will be favourable statements here but we should try to be realistic.

In the Liverpool team, the noticeably improved players were Lucas and Kelly. I cant recall their current ratings but they should be notched up by a couple of points.

Likewise Carragher may be down a point or two, his legs are going/gone.

It will be interesting how they class Torres. He hasnt performed for nearly two years, he was injured for part of that but he will get a decent rating still by his reputation no doubt.

Also, i personally noticed Drogba's lack of pace last year, looked like he was running through treacle.

dell
07-08-2011, 05:06 PM
chicharito high 80s? what do u mean with high 80s 87+ he is not worth 87+ i think he's more like 84 because if he was 88 or something he will be as good as rooney is and he just isn't that good (but he will be in future)

Just my opinion, don't be a fag and just say who you think should be rated better!

darkboy
07-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Smalling + 3-4
Rafael + 2-4
Fabio + 2-4
Chicharito +8
Vidic +1
Nani +2
C. ronaldo +1
Messi +1
Torres -2
RVP +1
Hart +2
Adam +4

webbyboi111
07-09-2011, 02:20 PM
Chicharito will probably be and 84

chelseaman99
07-10-2011, 02:07 AM
Most Stevenage players (as if anyone cares :P ) should go up apart from Ben May, David Bridges, and Scott Laird. Chris Day should certainly be higher than 58.

simsams
07-18-2011, 11:12 PM
Thanks to bolton its quite simple- Danny Sturrage= 80 overall :)
Also Garry Cahill has to go up weather he leaves or not hes going on 80
Zat Knight wayyyy up
Martain Petrov wayyy down
Chung young Lee needs to rocket aswell :)

Rooney needs to plumet because hes awfull
Messi needs to be 90-91
Ronaldo should be 88-89 but dont overpower him and his damn shots
Suarez needs to be level with Torres on like 84
and finally all of Wigan's non-existant defence should be rated 30-35 :D:p

xEmoRangerx
07-19-2011, 02:34 PM
Thanks to bolton its quite simple- Danny Sturrage= 80 overall :)
Also Garry Cahill has to go up weather he leaves or not hes going on 80
Zat Knight wayyyy up
Martain Petrov wayyy down
Chung young Lee needs to rocket aswell :)

Rooney needs to plumet because hes awfull
Messi needs to be 90
Ronaldo should be 91-92 but dont overpower him and his damn shots
Suarez needs to be level with Torres on like 84
and finally all of Wigan's non-existant defence should be rated 30-35 :D:p

Id change for that

CRA166 T
07-20-2011, 06:12 PM
I'm actually pretty happy with their judgments of the players ratings, the bit I hate is the player growth, I mean I've played jack wilshere for many seasons and he still hasn't hit the 80s, they just don't seem to grow quick enough, and I know its like that in real life, but playing FIFA you only get a snippet of the actual time, so I'd prefer quicker growth.

I think I much prefer the previous upgrade system where everyone earned points based on how they played and the. It was down to you to allocate them.

Ps. I also like the mood based attributes that pro has where if a player is in a slump then their state are representative of that, I mean Torres and Rooney aren't bad players at all, but at the moment their in a slump so it's only temporary.

One other thing, in manager mode, in the news feed there are heading for several different topics; press, magazines and a few others, I've never had any letters from a magazine, basically I get transfers, injurys, board of directors and schedule change I'd like to see more involvement of outside "media"

Virtual Michael
07-21-2011, 01:34 PM
Adam Johnson is my favourite player when he was at Middlesbrough and now at Man city, his rating at boro was bad and it still is at man city he deserves the same rating as ashley young etc. 83 I reckon.

Also the middlesbrough team should increase for next season. Tony Mowbray took over in January we lost 1 game and didnt lose the other 16 I think.

Colby
07-23-2011, 01:45 PM
Chcharito should definitely be a 84 or 85

J BARNSLEY
07-24-2011, 03:54 PM
As a wolves fan I think Doyle should be 79, Jarvis 79, Hennessey 78, Johnson 78, and Fletcher 77.

As for other ratings..
Hernandez - 84
Torres - 81
Sturridge - 81
Wilshire - 81

And did I read someone put Charlie Adam up?! Honestly hes so overrated, he gives the ball away more times than any other footballer i've ever seen.

FreeFool
07-25-2011, 12:53 PM
I cant really remember what players existing ratings are but Charlie Adams free kick/shooting ability should be up a couple. I know what you mean and it will be interesting how he performs this year in a better team (with all due respect to Blackpool).

Wilshere certainly needs to be upped, he's the future England captain.

What is Hernandez now? not sure he should be as high as an 84 or 85.

Scholesy22
07-25-2011, 11:01 PM
PREM
Hernandez
Sturridge
Suarez
Wilshere
Bent
Downing
A.Young
Adam

CHAMP -> PREM
Taarabt
Sinclair
Borini

Dont know their current overall's but they played well last season.

Torres is the stand out player for underperforming last season and I would put Drogba not far behind him too.

As a Welshman I would like to see the likes of Bale and Ramsey perhaps getting good overall's :p.

FreeFool
07-26-2011, 08:50 AM
Torres is the stand out player for underperforming last season and I would put Drogba not far behind him too.

As a Welshman I would like to see the likes of Bale and Ramsey perhaps getting good overall's :p.

I think its safe to say your Welsh heroes will get decent overall's. I think Ramsey will be quality, i am more intrigued to see if Bale continues his rise to fame, i still have my reservations.

I noticed Drogba's significant lack of pace last year, i expect his rating will fall this time around.

Callan92
07-31-2011, 12:12 PM
Biased :), but i believe Leon Osman should rise to 79 or higher, he is the most under-rated midfielder in the league. His second half of the season was absolute class.