PDA

View Full Version : "Cryptic Inheritance" Glitched?

TPF_Raiden
06-20-2011, 04:32 PM
I'm 05:30:00 hours into this game, and have just finished the main and two side missions in the foundry (Involving the cyclops') and after I found myself in Lower Ward of Stonebridge. I turned left to two side missions. One involving a rogue automaton and another from someone informing me that thieves have hidden Legion artifacts inside the Crypts of the Sacred Blood, he gave me the key and whenever I go up to the door and press RB, it doesn't open, doesn't do anything infact. I've tried reloading and turning my console on and off to no avail. Can anyone shed some light in whether or not it's glitched for me?

ponypo2001
06-20-2011, 04:52 PM
There should be two slots either side that open the door, it doesn't open directly at the door if I'm thinking of the right place.

TPF_Raiden
06-20-2011, 05:03 PM
You're thinking of the door leading to the Hero's Crypt which require the Montbarren and another Signet rings. The Crypt i'm talking about is the one located in Lower Town, Stonebridge, Behind Sweatcog the goblin.

ponypo2001
06-20-2011, 05:30 PM
You're thinking of the door leading to the Hero's Crypt which require the Montbarren and another Signet rings. The Crypt i'm talking about is the one located in Lower Town, Stonebridge, Behind Sweatcog the goblin.

Hmm, I'm pretty sure I opened that one the same way. You sure there aren't two buttons to press either side of the door? If not, I don't know then.

TPF_Raiden
06-20-2011, 05:37 PM
Hmm, I'm pretty sure I opened that one the same way. You sure there aren't two buttons to press either side of the door? If not, I don't know then.

There isn't just one door, there are two, side by side with a bit of concrete seperating them. There's no space for any buttons. The doors are slightly taller than my character (Lucas) unlike the huge single door at the entrance to the Hero's Crypt. It must be glitched for me since thats the only thing I can think that has happened, but I have seen no other threads about the same happening to other people both on X360A nor Google so it may just be an isolated incident. I'll reload my save that is 2 hours before my latest an hope that something changes. Thanks for trying to help anyway. I appreciate it coming from the person with the most gamescore from this on X360A. =D

dogbite84
06-23-2011, 12:21 PM
There isn't just one door, there are two, side by side with a bit of concrete seperating them. There's no space for any buttons. The doors are slightly taller than my character (Lucas) unlike the huge single door at the entrance to the Hero's Crypt. It must be glitched for me since thats the only thing I can think that has happened, but I have seen no other threads about the same happening to other people both on X360A nor Google so it may just be an isolated incident. I'll reload my save that is 2 hours before my latest an hope that something changes. Thanks for trying to help anyway. I appreciate it coming from the person with the most gamescore from this on X360A. =D

alright mate could you let me know if this works with the reload of a save from earlier in the game as i have got the same problem the crypt doors just wont open.

MyPetWorm
06-23-2011, 01:14 PM
I'm about to come up to this stage for my Lore guide, so I'll remember everything that I do and see whether you guys are just unlucky or whether there is something you may have just missed...I'm hoping for the latter, but really I just think you've glitched out :/

dogbite84
06-24-2011, 10:03 AM
ok its sorted its not really glitched. you just cant enter the crypt untill you get the quest from the Meister mudgutter, once you have spoken to him you are able to open the doors.