PDA

View Full Version : Rounds set to four

chiperdipper
06-20-2011, 07:51 PM
Alright so i didnt know that a round meant a full 18 hole thing. SO in career mode i set the rounds to be played for a PGA tour game to be 4... which is way to much playing for one course. Ive looked everywhere on how to change it back to one because it asks you in the beginning. Does anyone know how to change this? btw i cant find it in game options either...

cHRiSCOe
06-20-2011, 08:02 PM
You have to start a new career or finish the one your on. You could however skip the entire season but I think your better off starting from scratch.

suckerpuncher
06-22-2011, 08:44 PM
You could also sim rounds 1-3 and hope you make that cut after 2 rounds and only play the last round (round 4).
Depending on the difficulty settings you still might be able to win most of the tournaments (if you made the cut).

Stewie Griffin2
06-23-2011, 01:44 AM
First off, forget what everyone else said. Then, set the AI scoring to the lowest setting you can (it's in the options menu). Just play the first round and sim the second and third. If you've got at least a 6 stroke lead on the field after the third round you should be safe to sim round 4 as well. You may want to back up your save before simming round 4 as a precaution, but for the most part with the AI scoring on the lowest setting you won't be in danger of losing a 5 stroke lead.

You could restart your career, but you get to choose the weather (live or random) and number of rounds at the start of each season, so if you can stick it out through 1 year you should be fine.

NJAM14Titleist
07-03-2011, 06:40 PM
You should do as Stewie Griffin says. You can also change the settings to one round at the end of your current season.