PDA

View Full Version : Lucha Fury - 800 MSP

TNTJudbud
06-21-2011, 06:20 AM
We get to find out what was first the chicken or the egg!

I have not heard anything about this game in months was due to be released back in March on xbla, Looks like it finally makes it's debut sometime today...
;)

gazmaster1
06-22-2011, 06:22 PM
i just played the trial and all i can say is wow, what a shockingly bad game. even unbound saga was had redeeming qualities but this game takes the biscuit for bad quality and no fun.

Annalie
06-22-2011, 08:57 PM
Yea this game blows.

LoD WheeZzy
06-22-2011, 09:39 PM
I think this game would be a lot better if it was much faster, it's simply way to slow :)

SpaceHulk2011
06-22-2011, 10:35 PM
streets of rage2 drops kicks this game in the head and for half the cash

JohnAizen
06-23-2011, 01:44 AM
I honestly don't think its that bad

Ptit Ver
06-23-2011, 08:27 AM
I think this game would be a lot better if it was much faster, it's simply way to slow :)

Agreed. When the character I played jumped for the first time, I thought "are we on the moon or what ?"

the action frampton
06-23-2011, 09:37 AM
I have to agree that it's terrible. Looks good, but plays real bad. They obviously spent a lot of time on the graphics then didn't really think about the gameplay (or lack thereof)

shadowfeeder
06-25-2011, 01:07 PM
I don't think it's THAT bad.
I'm enjoying it, it's not the best in the genre obviously, but it's not the worst either.
The graphics are neat, but sometimes a bit hard to tell what's what, it seems the camera is a bit too far off sometimes.
The first stage is pretty standard as far as stages go, after that it actually picks up the pace with more environmental stuff, like jumping between speeding trucks on a freeway, avoiding cars while going through the streets in a city and in the sewers where there's a height difference all the time for good pancha opportunities.

My biggest gripe about it is the music, which sounds atrocious to me.
And the moon jumps at first, but I don't think about them that much anymore after playing it for a while.

After playing through X-Men, Scott Pilgrim and Streets of Rage several times I bought this game after trying out the trial to have something new to play. I'm not disappointed! :)

EDIT: Also, people comment that it plays slow, slow movement etc.
The pace is good later because of the myriad of enemies on screen at the same time, more than in any other game I've played in the genre. It actually gets pretty hectic.

gurryd23
06-28-2011, 04:37 PM
You know everyone has there own opinions on games but me personally i like this game. Yes its alittle slow and i think i read somewhere they said it was repetitive but honestly all games in this genre are i believe. So, yeah to me this is a good game,;) (Sorry im am not the best speller)