PDA

View Full Version : online A*******S

welsh boy
06-21-2011, 09:14 AM
Just played online because I enjoy it, even though with Tiger Woods 12 I dont have to. I played a full 18 with someone from the States.
To my amazement he hole in oned all 4 par 3's, Eagled every par 4, and double eagled every par 5.
I like to think im pretty good at these golfing games averaging between -17 and -21 every round, but this was amazing.
To say I had a new hero was an understatement.
I thought I would message him to congratulate him on a phenomenal round, only to be told im a British arsehole with no concept of cheating.
I tried to message him back only to find him gone, looks like he blocked me.
I like to play these games fair and square because of the challenge but this was just cheating the like I have never seen.
How is this possible, I have heard of modded controllers but they arent that good.

Big Stoz
06-21-2011, 10:34 AM
He must have been so proud, what a nonce (Modders and cheats still amaze me, I don't see what they get out of it, surely there is more satisfaction winning by fair means, but then again it does take their mind off their very small penis :o ). You should have reported him. I had an American wanker having a right pop at me because I missed a 25ft putt in a match we were winning by 4 holes. Felt like throwing the game just to piss him off.

I often look at some of the scores on the live challenges and can't believe my eyes but EA have always been a company who's attitude has been as long as they get your money they don't give a shit. :mad:

welsh boy
06-21-2011, 10:40 AM
He must have been so proud, what a nonce (Modders and cheats still amaze me, I don't see what they get out of it, surely there is more satisfaction winning by fair means, but then again it does take their mind off their very small penis :o ). You should have reported him. I had an American wanker having a right pop at me because I missed a 25ft putt in a match we were winning by 4 holes. Felt like throwing the game just to piss him off.

I often look at some of the scores on the live challenges and can't believe my eyes but EA have always been a company who's attitude has been as long as they get your money they don't give a shit. :mad:
I know what you mean. Looked at live tourneys this morning and people are winning with -27 thats 9 birdies and 9 eagles in 1 round. No way thats being done legit

bigpoppie
06-21-2011, 03:20 PM
I know what you mean. Looked at live tourneys this morning and people are winning with -27 thats 9 birdies and 9 eagles in 1 round. No way thats being done legit

Hey guys

well i shoot -23 to -27 on amature and pro on the live tournies and i dont cheat.

So it is possible.

Although i must admit when i see the leaders with -31, I say to myself WTF......LOL

welsh boy
06-21-2011, 03:55 PM
Hey guys

well i shoot -23 to -27 on amature and pro on the live tournies and i dont cheat.

So it is possible.

Although i must admit when i see the leaders with -31, I say to myself WTF......LOL
-23 is my best. but as you say some scores must involve cheating in some way

SpeakDoggYo
06-22-2011, 04:54 AM
Hey guys

So it is possible.

So you claim to shoot -23 to -27 consistently, yet when someone shoots a few strokes better than you, you cant believe it and they must be cheating?

Minty
06-22-2011, 05:35 AM
So you claim to shoot -23 to -27 consistently, yet when someone shoots a few strokes better than you, you cant believe it and they must be cheating?

When you're shooting that low a score, then yeah. You basically know the courses so well, you can shoot the ideal round, which is normally in the -23 to -27 range. That includes making all 1 putts, chipping in where possible, driving the green where possible etc- basically as close to a perfect game as a mortal can get. Then on top of that you have to throw in some luck- like a hole in one, or someone holing out from 300 yards away or something. Give them a shot or two tops for luck, and thats still -25 to -29. So -31 is a big jump, an extra 2 shots. Remember, you're only shooting 50 shots tops, so 2 shots is 4%.

Big Stoz
06-23-2011, 12:05 PM
When you're shooting that low a score, then yeah. You basically know the courses so well, you can shoot the ideal round, which is normally in the -23 to -27 range. That includes making all 1 putts, chipping in where possible, driving the green where possible etc- basically as close to a perfect game as a mortal can get. Then on top of that you have to throw in some luck- like a hole in one, or someone holing out from 300 yards away or something. Give them a shot or two tops for luck, and thats still -25 to -29. So -31 is a big jump, an extra 2 shots. Remember, you're only shooting 50 shots tops, so 2 shots is 4%.

Good point, but I'm a bad loser so find it inconceivable that I have been beaten by someone who isn't a lowdown cheat hahahahahaha

I think the point Welsh Boy is making is that he played someone who openly admitted they were cheating (and abused him for it) and this does now make you sort of doubt those who regularly get the top scores, when in reality they should be applauded for their performances. I guess it sort of compares to the Tour De France, they found that many drugs cheats that now whoever wins there is always that doubt that lingers. Guess it's the world we live in.

I will make a note to not play bigpoppie on line any time soon because he will take me to the cleaners, -27 indeed :o(

bigpoppie
06-23-2011, 12:15 PM
Well i never said they were cheating....i just said WTF...Meaning how the heck are they getting those extra strokes......I try my hardest when i play and my close to the pin percentage is damn high.....just cant seem to get that extra roll i need...it always stops on the lip of the hole.......

Cheating or not, it dont matter to me.....i would just like, for once to win a live tournement, but i have no shot when guys are hitting -29 to -31

Are they cheating i dont know, but what that guy did to welsh, thats not cool.

bigpoppie
06-23-2011, 12:19 PM
Good point, but I'm a bad loser so find it inconceivable that I have been beaten by someone who isn't a lowdown cheat hahahahahaha

I think the point Welsh Boy is making is that he played someone who openly admitted they were cheating (and abused him for it) and this does now make you sort of doubt those who regularly get the top scores, when in reality they should be applauded for their performances. I guess it sort of compares to the Tour De France, they found that many drugs cheats that now whoever wins there is always that doubt that lingers. Guess it's the world we live in.

I will make a note to not play bigpoppie on line any time soon because he will take me to the cleaners, -27 indeed :o(

LOL....

Im always looking for new friends to play on xbox, pm me and i will pm you my xbox GT.

bbk70
06-23-2011, 01:53 PM
Damn guys, what am I missing here? I just managed to shoot -20, which I was pretty damn chuffed with. What am I missing in my game here, how do I go about improving just by a few shots? I'll be honest, I struggle to get any holes in one, I've managed a whole 1 this year, and thats 1 more than I've got in previous years. I'm playing on amateur, I've unlocked the hammerheads, but I still can't seem to get the distance other players are getting, hitting up to 115% power too! HELP!

bigpoppie
06-23-2011, 03:02 PM
Damn guys, what am I missing here? I just managed to shoot -20, which I was pretty damn chuffed with. What am I missing in my game here, how do I go about improving just by a few shots? I'll be honest, I struggle to get any holes in one, I've managed a whole 1 this year, and thats 1 more than I've got in previous years. I'm playing on amateur, I've unlocked the hammerheads, but I still can't seem to get the distance other players are getting, hitting up to 115% power too! HELP!

Well there so much thats important to the game more so than just having the HH clubs.

So i will do my best to help you achieve greater than -20

1st

Go and tune the HH clubs

The following is dependant on accurate swing with the analog stick.

I switched mine to the right analog stick and after three rounds i got used to it and play a hell of alot better than the left stick.

Also you can use the LB button for power alot more effective.

I am flawless with my right stick when it comes to swing its always a dead straight line.

Driver you can max out on power and tune to your liking.

The fairway woods do the same.

The irons i actually bring the boost in the tuning screen down to 65% and the spin down as well i add a +1 degree upright on the loft and the bias dead in the middle.

Do the same to your wedges.

The game is heavily reliant on your irons......so there is no use setting them to 100%, you will never get the caddy to give you the right club if you do.

Everytime i use my irons the caddie 9 out of ten times gives the club that requires 97-99 % swing.....Makes the game alot easier and a hell of alot more accurate.

Use your specialty shots ie the x button for more accurate shots. and forward spin/ loft. when close to the green, that way you wont have to worry about the 22-25% shots he sometimes gives you.

In my bag i have the following

Driver
3 Wood
2-9 iron
AW,GW,SW
putter

The PW and the LW are not needed.....you can do the same things with your 9,aw,gw,and sw.

Now gold every course you can and get that gold all course pin....Your caddie will be a genius and give you incredible shots.

The caddie---Listen to what he says more than what the circle shows....

again Listen to your caddie.....you'll find that the circle is only good for distance not arch or curve......

example: lets say he says this: "ok it looks like its breaking to the right two cups, becareful of your power hear we dont want to go over"

Now you look and see that the circle is about 1 foot above the cup and to the right.....

Look at your arrow its on the cup move it like he said ( 2 cups to the right ) then move it up to the circle ( you'll see that the arrow is on the edge of the circle, and you'll say "no way this is off" But once you see the Line preview it will be dead on.

Listen to your caddie.......

Now holes in one and chip in eagles, birdies.

lets say you have a 87% shot given to you by the caddie when you look at the line you see that the line goes by the cup 1-2" outside or inside line.........

Heres what you do ( believe me i Have 45 Aces it works )

Try to hit it 1-2 % below what he recomended, if you hit it lets say 85%
while the ball is in glight add 3-4 clicks of straight forward spin....and it will sink right in.

If you hit it 1-2% above what he said, lets say 89-90% add 3-5 clicks of straight back spin and watch it sink.

I hope this helps.......

olfashionkill
06-23-2011, 06:16 PM
they are all cheating!

someone please post a +500 yard drive on youtube. id love to see it

welsh boy
06-23-2011, 07:06 PM
they are all cheating!
top reply, short and to the point:woop:

bbk70
06-27-2011, 03:51 PM
@bigpoppie - many thanks, will check this out tonight!

strong360
09-24-2011, 09:41 AM
I'd just like to shoot under par, let alone -20! Can't putt for toffee.