PDA

View Full Version : I can see on market place but cant download through rockstar pass

stevedb79
06-21-2011, 11:21 AM
Hi has anyone else had the problem of not being able to download this through the in game marketplace where you have to download it if you brought rockstar pass but can see it on XBLM??

TealPavelski
06-21-2011, 11:30 AM
There is already a thread discussing this issue. Yes, right now it us only available to people that did not buy the Rockstar Pass, but it should be available soon.

v Adamm x
06-21-2011, 11:31 AM
Yeah,I have the same problem. Its the same for everyone that is getting it through the R* Pass.

cheevo360
06-21-2011, 11:33 AM
Hi has anyone else had the problem of not being able to download this through the in game marketplace where you have to download it if you brought rockstar pass but can see it on XBLM??

It is will up in rockstar pass later today it is just rockstar games working it now cos they already through it marketplace, I best waiting for 100% case that guy will write it when he complete this case and I will get download that case in rockstar pass when he done with guide make easy for me mean I don't have run through case twice so I prefer wait for guide complete :woop: so don't worry it is will be up later

stevedb79
06-21-2011, 11:33 AM
There is already a thread discussing this issue. Yes, right now it us only available to people that did not buy the Rockstar Pass, but it should be available soon.

Sorry i didnt see a thread with a heading anything like this subject on this issue

stevedb79
06-21-2011, 11:35 AM
It is will up in rockstar pass later today it is just rockstar games working it now cos they already through it marketplace, I best waiting for 100% case that guy will write it when he complete this case and I will get download that case in rockstar pass when he done with guide make easy for me mean I don't have run through case twice so I prefer wait for guide complete :woop: so don't worry it is will be up later

Thanks....thought they had forgotten about us LOL:)

TealPavelski
06-21-2011, 11:46 AM
Sorry i didnt see a thread with a heading anything like this subject on this issue

No worries. I just wanted to let you know so you could get more info on the subject.

cheevo360
06-21-2011, 11:54 AM
Thanks....thought they had forgotten about us LOL:)

No problem you welcome :)

KNUCKS x360a
06-21-2011, 01:00 PM
Ah, thanks guys!

Was just about to get my 'grumpygamer' hat out too! Looks like its just another few hours of waiting then.....

Gotta love the irony of paying for an 'exclusive' pass, & then having to wait longer than anyone else to get my DLC. :confused: :p

AlienDenzil85
06-21-2011, 01:07 PM
Ah, thanks guys!

Was just about to get my 'grumpygamer' hat out too! Looks like its just another few hours of waiting then.....

Gotta love the irony of paying for an 'exclusive' pass, & then having to wait longer than anyone else to get my DLC. :confused: :p

True about that last bit....but we got it cheaper! So I say we win overall!

v Adamm x
06-21-2011, 01:07 PM
Ah, thanks guys!

Yeah you'd think if anything, those who bought the Rockstar Pass would get it earlier.

rockhopper
06-21-2011, 01:10 PM
Yeah this is kind of bullshit. We pay for the pass which is what is encouraged and end up having to wait longer. I stayed up all night for this too since they usually release at 2AM my time, and after being up for more than 24 hours the day before. I can't stay awake any more. I'm going to sleep and will play later this evening. Enjoy the new case every one.

winkeh
06-21-2011, 01:33 PM
Yeah.. I'm trying not to get to frustrated by it but it's pretty ****ing ridiculous that they're all like "exclusive pass buy now for cheap and win!!111!!!one" and then when it's released we have to wait hours on end to be able to access it but people who don't have the pass already have it. If i had of known this was going to happen i would of foregone the R* pass and just paid the full price for each dlc.

vSully
06-21-2011, 01:34 PM
Yeah.. I'm trying not to get to frustrated by it but it's pretty ****ing ridiculous that they're all like "exclusive pass buy now for cheap and win!!111!!!one" and then when it's released we have to wait hours on end to be able to access it but people who don't have the pass already have it. If i had of known this was going to happen i would of foregone the R* pass and just paid the full price for each dlc.

Same. I got up a few hours early to play it before my real day started and saving a few bucks appears to have cost me that chance.

bio187
06-21-2011, 02:14 PM

......What?

Frozenghost001
06-21-2011, 02:23 PM
......What?
dont be mean he probably doesnt speak english very well and used a translator. and im sure you understood what he said cause i did easily.

FU3AR
06-21-2011, 02:32 PM
It's takin the piss now I want what I've already payed for!!!!

cliche1
06-21-2011, 02:41 PM
tell me about it what a fucking joke we should get it first rockstar pass my arse

mrmoleman93
06-21-2011, 02:43 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/RockstarGames

I don't know what to make of this, they say asap but in my mind that's just something to get people off their backs... I wouldn't hold my breath, but I would very much like to play this case within the hour :)

timmeh9
06-21-2011, 02:44 PM
From RockStarGames' official Twitter page:

"For anyone w/ the Rockstar Pass having troubs getting the LA Noire Nicholson Electroplating DLC, it should be avail asap today, stay tuned"

This was posted 5 minutea ago.

institutions
06-21-2011, 02:45 PM
Chill, people. They're trying :haha:

It's not the end of the world.
Go outside, read a book, get a snack, watch TV.
There are plenty of other things to do.

KNUCKS x360a
06-21-2011, 02:49 PM

There's always one isn't there. /facepalm

Kyuluk1
06-21-2011, 02:55 PM
I was about to get a bit miffed too until I saw this thread, I cant go outside though as its raining here :( oh well may aswell get a few other achiev's while I wait.

institutions
06-21-2011, 02:59 PM
There's always one isn't there. /facepalm

Damn right there is ;)

DarkCreations
06-21-2011, 03:04 PM
The L.A. Noire "Nicholson Electroplating" DLC case is now available for download on PSN & XBL: - http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/17061/la-noire-nicholson-electroplating-dlc-case-now-available-for-dow.html

For anyone w/ the Rockstar Pass having troubs getting the LA Noire Nicholson Electroplating DLC, it should be avail asap today, stay tuned

via @RockstarGames on Twitter :)

I, for one, aren't able to download it yet, but maybe some other people aren't experiencing the issues.

AlienDenzil85
06-21-2011, 03:13 PM

We've got some sun for once, so I've been outside and have popped in every 30 minutes or so to see what the latest is.

ALIAS 4747
06-21-2011, 03:16 PM
It's up now am downloading it:woop::woop:

stevedb79
06-21-2011, 03:19 PM
its now showing as owned-get content but when i go to download it it gives an error code (80150101) and says unable to download...bbbooooooo

iNTiMiDaTe xX
06-21-2011, 03:20 PM
giving me an error message when i download it

DarkCreations
06-21-2011, 03:20 PM
It's showing for me now and i'm downloading at the moment. Let's hope it carries on and finishes :D

R33 Simon
06-21-2011, 03:21 PM
Keep trying, I got an error the 1st time, but it worked fine the 2nd time I tried.

SCORPIONKILLAS
06-21-2011, 03:23 PM
Im download my right now

A Big Scary Bee
Well i too am miffed about this we pay for the R* Pass to get all the DLC (as encouraged to do so) yet when the DLC is released we have to wait longer just to download it, meanwhile all my friends who have the game are happily playing it right now because they didn't buy the Pass.... whats wrong with that R*?, is this how you repay your Loyal Gamers?

@KNUCKS x360a... yes theres always one person lol

stevedb79
It's up now am downloading it:woop::woop:

how did you do this, mine says unable to download?? are you doing through in game marketplace?

ghmrandom
06-21-2011, 03:25 PM
worked for me, starting to play this now

AlienDenzil85
06-21-2011, 03:25 PM
I'm getting the error code too, a quick internet search suggests that code is for when the Microsoft servers get overloaded....I wonder why it happened right now?!

SCORPIONKILLAS
06-21-2011, 03:26 PM
play it now lol:woop:]

ALIAS 4747
06-21-2011, 03:27 PM
how did you do this, mine says unable to download?? are you doing through in game marketplace?

Yeah, I just went into the game menu went to xbox live marketplace go down to the case download it was not coming up before it was saying coming soon now it's there.

DaveyD
06-21-2011, 03:27 PM
I keep getting the following error when I go to try downloading it:

Can't purchase these items. Please try again later.

Status code: 80150101

Pain in the backside!

Jack Napier
06-21-2011, 03:33 PM
woke up early just to play this before work :/ looks like I got played. thank goodness I'm not the only one having this problem tho lol I was about two seconds away from calling the hotline and goin bad on someone lol. can't wait to play this tho-

DropDeadArtemus
06-21-2011, 03:38 PM
Mine's finally showing up in the in-game marketplace. I went to dashboard and reloaded the game to update the content. I clicked confirm and it gave me the error message a few times, but it worked after a few tries.

If it's not showing up for you, try quitting to dashboard and going back into the game.

dp4043
06-21-2011, 03:44 PM
I Got Rockstar Pass And I Downloaded It About An Hour Ago Im From UK But Thought Id Share With You That I Got It :)

DropDeadArtemus
06-21-2011, 03:47 PM
Now mine is stuck in some sort of loop. It finally finished downloading, but now it keeps going back to 0% then 100%. I turned my console off and back on, but it is still doing this. It won't let me cancel the download or anything. I keep getting the "Nicholson Electroplating" Arson Case downloaded notification over and over. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

FU3AR
06-21-2011, 03:52 PM
Bout time wiz getting pissed off waiting rock* shud Neva have let this happen especially seen as tho they did it b4 get ur act together

Plasen0
06-21-2011, 03:53 PM
Now mine is stuck in some sort of loop. It finally finished downloading, but now it keeps going back to 0% then 100%. I turned my console off and back on, but it is still doing this. It won't let me cancel the download or anything. I keep getting the "Nicholson Electroplating" Arson Case downloaded notification over and over. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thank you! Yes, I'm having the exact same problem and i'm getting quite...angry...
:mad:

DropDeadArtemus
06-21-2011, 03:57 PM
Thank you! Yes, I'm having the exact same problem and i'm getting quite...angry...
:mad:

It's really frustrating. Since it stays in my queue, restarting doesn't help. I can't cancel it because it just keeps looping itself. I'm at a loss on what to do.

Plasen0
06-21-2011, 04:01 PM
It's really frustrating. Since it stays in my queue, restarting doesn't help. I can't cancel it because it just keeps looping itself. I'm at a loss on what to do.

Yep. I also tried to delete it from the queue on xbox.com. Nothing happens when I try to. Great.

EDIT: Alright, it DID work after all. Playing it right now, geez.

DropDeadArtemus
06-21-2011, 04:10 PM
Yep. I also tried to delete it from the queue on xbox.com. Nothing happens when I try to. Great.

I just tried that as well. I thought maybe I could break the cycle, but it won't let me download anything else from the marketplace. I keep getting the overload error message. I can't even play a game online.

EDIT*-I finally got mine to work. For anyone having the same problem, try clearing your cache and redownloading the case. That is what worked for me.

fraz
06-21-2011, 04:15 PM
Is the reefer madness coming out today also as I can only access the Nicholson electroplating one

DropDeadArtemus
06-21-2011, 04:18 PM
Is the reefer madness coming out today also as I can only access the Nicholson electroplating one

Reefer madness will be available July 12.

fraz
06-21-2011, 04:32 PM
Cheers mate

Lonewolff 7
06-21-2011, 04:44 PM
I keep getting that stupid bloody error code.This is bullshit Rockstar.It's bad enough you never made it available to people with the pass for hours after it was on XBL,but now it is available and I still can't download it.Not impressed.

DropDeadArtemus
06-21-2011, 04:44 PM
Cheers mate

no worries. Hopefully the download will go smoother when Reefer Madness is available. It does suck having to wait 3 more weeks for another dlc case though. I love this game.

US07
06-21-2011, 05:29 PM
Which disk are you downloading it from I am using disk 3 but I keep getting the error message!!:mad:

DropDeadArtemus
06-21-2011, 06:18 PM
Which disk are you downloading it from I am using disk 3 but I keep getting the error message!!:mad:

It doesn't matter which disc you use to download it. I used disc 1, but it is actually a disc 3 case. Just keep trying. I had to try a few times before I got it.

Kyuluk1
06-21-2011, 06:25 PM
Its still not come up on mine, ive quit to dash, turned console off and everything I can think of to get it to show but it just says "owned - coming soon" :( im from the UK also and ive seen people have it from this country

edit: its there now but getting the famous error message time and time again

Sir Goatfather
06-21-2011, 06:29 PM
I think the download error might actually have something to do with the disc you attempt to download from. I tried disc 3 and got an error multiple times, but when I switched to disc one just for the download it started.

I think it actually may have started when I tried on disc 3 but just came up with the error message because when it showed my download after trying the first disc it was already at 17%.

Kyuluk1
06-21-2011, 07:24 PM
I found that no matter what disk you use it does not make any difference, if it brings the 'overview' up for the download and when you click download then you receive the error it is actually downloading, just press guide button n check active downloads, thats what I did after getting the error about 20 times on all 3 disks, by the time id done that it popped up saying download finished.

So I checked again, got the error, and it was actually downloading.

US07
06-21-2011, 07:37 PM
Its working now hopefully reefer madness wont be a big a hassle as this lol.

stevedb79
06-22-2011, 11:39 AM
Mine also coming down now ok...a day later than most but at least the guides are up for me to look at now:) (UK)

RyboutNow91
06-23-2011, 07:15 PM
so i bought the rockstar pass when it first came out and got every dlc i could,but when i go to get Nicholson electroplating(in game) it says its 320 ms points but i scroll up(in game) and rockstar pass is installed and says this and reefer madness should be free please, help me i do not want to buy this pass again.