PDA

View Full Version : Achievements ahh

Evo Kazz
06-21-2011, 02:56 PM
Mods may delete, moved to new thread, easier to find

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=316607

DarkCreations
06-21-2011, 03:56 PM
Don't forget about the body's head at the deciphered address so you can get the P.O.I clue - John Doe :)

All in all, nice guide coming along.

Evo Kazz
06-21-2011, 04:10 PM
Haha yeah, I have not done the P.O.I as II OE II tends to add all that in his walkthroughs, this is just for the impatient people like me, and to make his work easier a little. This isn't a guide really, just a note of my observations. Hopefully it helps some folks a little.

Apache 117
06-21-2011, 04:22 PM
Also just a reminder that because this case is classed under the cases menu it means that you get a total of FIVE Intuition points which will help finding the clues and help with questions. :)

Also Evo I used the show all clues intuition point in the hughes base and you need to look at the missle at the back right of the plane, there should be an engineer looking at it.

DarkCreations
06-21-2011, 04:37 PM
Im on the Bulletproof Windshield achievement part now and it's definitely the worst one! I can't even get one because it keeps auto-locking the wrong people :(

By the looks of it, i'm killing the passenger and not the driver! Arghh! I can get the 3rd car driver easily, the 1st seems to be a bit quick for my reflexes and this guy keeps running in my line of sight so it locks onto him instead >.< and the 2nd one is where i'm shooting the damn passenger.

Edit: Finally done it, after about 15 minutes of restarting!

My method:

Exit cover and run behind the van to your left straight away, not wasting any bullets and avoiding the first car's driver and everyone else. As the 2nd car approaches, run in front of it (as if you want to get run over) and lock -> kill that driver (but becareful, as one time i killed him but the car still ran me over and i died from the impact and shots fired), then immediately turn around and hope you lock -> kill that 3rd car driver, because there may or may not be a few other MP's in your line of sight, the distance between you and that 3rd car could be a fair bit and you won't have that much time before he pulls up either so yeh :P

Edit2: Apparently i found 15/16 clues, even though the music stopped every time, so not sure what i missed. I do remember picking up about 3 maybe 4 photographs while in the office though and 2 of them offered notes/clues, one been Photograph and i think the other was an Unknown Address.
It got me 4 stars too, with about $224 environment damage, but at least i have all the achievements so far.

Frasr
06-21-2011, 04:47 PM
I can't find the body at the deciphered address?

Shelder
06-21-2011, 04:48 PM

Open the fridge. :p

Apache 117
06-21-2011, 05:08 PM

Use your intuition points (you have 5) if you cannot find clues.

piwo4me
06-21-2011, 05:22 PM
Another clue at the Hughes Base if you walk to the back of the plane on the right by the offices; by the propellers you will automatically talk to a mechanic and find a clue. Great early guide, helps a bunch, thanks.

Ant450
06-21-2011, 05:31 PM
Bulletproof windshield is so hard, I can't even hit the first driver.

Gonna wait for a rooster teeth video or someone on here to do it.

Apache 117
06-21-2011, 05:45 PM
Bulletproof windshield is so hard, I can't even hit the first driver.

Gonna wait for a rooster teeth video or someone on here to do it.
Use the sharpshooter suit it will make the pistol more accurate.
I just got this a second ago and you should focus on car 2 and 3 as they are the easier to kill the drivers.

HATRID
06-21-2011, 05:47 PM
there's a clue on the table directly behind the photo's & magnifying glass downstairs in the police station, it's called 'aluminum polishing patent'

EDIT:
well that bulletproof windshield achieve is a piss take, all done now tho.
finished the case with 5 stars all clues and questions

check the last 30 seconds of this if you need help with bulletproof windshield
YouTube - &#x202a;L.A Noire Nicholson Electroplating Complete Walkthrough and Achievements&#x202c;&rlm;

Shelder
06-21-2011, 05:55 PM
Does the Bulletproof Windshield achievement unlock right when we kill the second driver, or do we have to finish the gunshoot/case ?

Edit: Nevermind, a guy posted a comment for the achievement saying it unlocks as soon as we kill the driver.

FKRK3022
06-21-2011, 06:04 PM
there's a clue on the table directly behind the photo's & magnifying glass downstairs in the police station, it's called 'aluminum polishing patent'

Thanks, man! I'm finally found missing one :woop:

Evo Kazz
06-21-2011, 06:10 PM

Excellent, thanks!!

DanielH
06-21-2011, 06:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpMA4lFHwTU

at 5:30 mintues, it show how to get it.

mark21667
06-21-2011, 06:18 PM
How do you 'autolock'? By the time I've got a lock on the guys, they are out of their cars. I rented from LF and have no manual.

BBowles
06-21-2011, 07:03 PM
Any idea why the guy in the video posted keeps changing the inner ring between letters? If you leave the inner ring 3 letters to the right of the outer ring, you can simply go to each letter in the code and the correct letter is shown....

HATRID
06-21-2011, 07:18 PM
How do you 'autolock'? By the time I've got a lock on the guys, they are out of their cars. I rented from LF and have no manual.

press start
options
controls
aim assist (set it to high)
aim sensitivity (i had mine on half way)

you can also use the 7th suit (the sharpshooter) as it has better aim for pistol or the 4th (hawkshaw) for more damage intake.

Evo Kazz
06-21-2011, 07:22 PM
Guide completed with all achievements, clues, and 100% rating

Evo Kazz
06-21-2011, 07:51 PM
For those struggling with Bulletproof achievement. Make sure your not auto locking too early. Keep tapping it until it locks where u want, the time window is small, but if your in position, you will do it.

Kill the guy on the right near the steps. IMMEDIATELY pan left a bit and tap autolock as soon as you see the car come from the left of your screen, this is the hardest car to hit, so dont fret if you miss. As soon as possible run to the left van (side away from MPs), stand right at the back of it, but not in cover! Auto lock tap until you lock the second car, then unload, if you have time to grab a auto weapon off a downed MP then go for it. Car 3 comes from the right, stay behind the truck and unload into the widnow, you may not be able to auto lock from this distance, if so, move forward, dont be afraid of dying, I was on a grey screen with heartbeat noise when I got it.

You dont have time to be cautious