PDA

View Full Version : What gives??

Wampus Cra
06-21-2011, 06:39 PM
Downloaded the new case since i had rockstar pass... Make sure the game says checking for dlc content and then a message comes up says "dlc cases can be found in the case select as part of the real game" or something along those lines... Go to the case select screen and the new dlc is no where to be found, went back to download it again cause the xbox loive marketplace is still telling me "get content" on it instead of "installed" download it again and it instantly downloads and still doesnt appear... Anyone have a clue whats going on?

Son of Kyuss
06-21-2011, 06:42 PM
You were looking in the Arson folder right? The DLC doesn't appear in it's own folder on the desk but in the respective departments.

For future reference:

A Slip of the Tongue - Traffic
The Naked City - Vice
Nicholson Electroplating - Arson
Reefer Madness - Vice

thepaxman
06-21-2011, 06:48 PM
Mine has just done this too...

Hmm seemed to go straight up to 99% then hang for a while before seemingly completing. I'm restarting the xbox and swapping from disc 3 to disc 1 to see if it makes a difference...

thepaxman
06-21-2011, 06:53 PM
Redownloaded - went to 98% then I got the message pop up saying it had downloaded (on a grey tab like the achievement pop ups) - this didn't happen before. Now on the DLC screen it says "owned - installed". Done! So yeah try swapping to disc 1 if you haven't already.

Wampus Cra
06-21-2011, 06:59 PM
I dashboarded and restarted the game and it was finally showing up.