PDA

View Full Version : Bulletproof Windshield

Caboose12345678
06-21-2011, 11:47 PM
Alright, im gonna make this short and sweet. Right after the car chase scene you get to the airforce base. There you will come out of the cut scene behind your car. (Make sure to be wearing the hacksaw suit for more damage curtasy of another thread) then go to your trunk and get the chicogo lightning. Hence doing this youll have a thompson with a bigger clip and more ammo. Now kill any two MP's and run twards the back. A car might be coming from your right or left. You can wait tell there stopping to unload on them. Then after there dead youll have to whip around to get the last car and do the same method. This just worked for me, and if it doesnt work for anyone else im sorry :( but if so post on this thread :) well either or please do :)

SuperSkyline89
06-22-2011, 01:02 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=316590

Caboose12345678
06-22-2011, 01:51 AM
Not really what i was saying. I was saying that the car can come to a stop and you can kill the driver. And it would still count.

DropDeadArtemus
06-22-2011, 02:13 AM
Just one thing to point out. The Thompson in the boot of the car is the Chicago Piano. Chicago Lightning is the name of one of Cole's suits.

Guilty Trace
06-22-2011, 05:13 AM
Just one thing to point out. The Thompson in the boot of the car is the Chicago Piano. Chicago Lightning is the name of one of Cole's suits.

Semantics. lulz