PDA

View Full Version : Stupid game

DEFQON1
06-22-2011, 10:46 AM
had any 1 else had problem when u die multiple times it seems to move option from reload check point, to restart game or difficulty..

i was near end interval 7 insane, and cos of bad temper of restarting same point over and over again i just kept hitting A to hurry it up,
well it dosnt make it any quicker. it happend to be on restart mission

back to start for me

jaysquared2
06-22-2011, 08:53 PM
had any 1 else had problem when u die multiple times it seems to move option from reload check point, to restart game or difficulty..

i was near end interval 7 insane, and cos of bad temper of restarting same point over and over again i just kept hitting A to hurry it up,
well it dosnt make it any quicker. it happend to be on restart mission

back to start for me

So, the game is "stupid" because your uncontrollable anger caused you to select "restart mission" instead of "reload checkpoint?" Sounds like a personal issue, not a game flaw.

D347H0FL0V3
06-22-2011, 09:02 PM
Yeah, this is why I don't rage at games anymore. I've had that happen a long time ago on some other game but since that happened, I decided to never do that again.

FeatherbottomMR
06-22-2011, 11:44 PM
blame yourself not the game.....

Destro
06-23-2011, 01:48 AM
im like the dude, i would have do the same thing... i dont see why they didnt put that as second option...

waxc3
06-23-2011, 05:41 AM
It is odd. I died once and on the menu it was on restart level and not respawn.

cheevo360
06-23-2011, 10:25 AM
Do low difficulty like easy and normal got reload a checkpoints throughout single player story?

Venomized
06-23-2011, 10:35 AM
So, the game is "stupid" because your uncontrollable anger caused you to select "restart mission" instead of "reload checkpoint?" Sounds like a personal issue, not a game flaw.

I agree with you, but it is understandable why he thinks the game is stupid.

jaysquared2
06-23-2011, 11:55 AM
I agree with you, but it is understandable why he thinks the game is stupid.

I found it slightly understandable up until I read the words "cause of bad temper" (spelling corrected, of course). Then, I decided there is no justification for taking your own angered actions out on a game and saying it's the games fault you got so pissed you started clicking the wrong thing.

DEFQON1
06-23-2011, 01:50 PM
Some ppl are misunderstanding the point I'm trying to make is when u die it normally always on restart checkpoint not restart level. Not so much of a anger issue but more off I wana hurry up and get back in to action

Princesspea299
06-23-2011, 02:11 PM
Nope cant say I have had that problem. But then again I breath a little before I lash out on the "A" button

Asturgis
06-23-2011, 04:07 PM
Let's just say it's a stupid feature, not a stupid game :)

Goblikon
06-24-2011, 04:52 PM
http://macromeme.com/cat/zelda-owl-fffffuuuu.jpg

Scoski
06-27-2011, 06:24 AM
^ this, omg this. So many times have a fallen into that trap. I think my record was three in a row, mind you there was imbibement previous to these errors.

Back to OPs point, I agree it is stupid to make that option the first choice, but it definitely doesn't make the game stupid.

StaticVito
06-27-2011, 07:28 AM
A similar thing happened to me. I was getting hurt by hounds, and pressed "A" to jump, and must have died just a split second before that, and the "you died" screen didn't come up, the load last checkpoint screen was already loading... I was like WTF?

But I have experienced the switch it makes, but I think it's because there's no delay in the time you die, to the selection you can make. So whatever buttons you're pressing it's already moving them.