PDA

View Full Version : Rumour: Live Free Or Die Hard Coming To Xbox 360

Weapon 117
07-10-2007, 03:18 AM
Looks like John McClane isn't going to suffer the indignity of rotting in the Hell of Mobile Gaming, as the ESRB has rated the as-yet unannounced Live Free Or Die Hard for the Xbox 360, giving the game a T rating for blood and violence. The fourth Die Hard adventure hit theaters last week, with the Gameloft-developed mobile port announced back in May of this year.

The listing credits Live Free Or Die Hard's publisher as Sensory Sweep Studios, indicating that, as the company is primarily a developer, the game is most likely an Xbox Live Arcade title. Sensory Sweep was previously responsible for the XBLA port of Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting, lending more weight to the possibility that the game won't see a traditional disc release.

We're calling it rumor for now, but expect that we'll see an announcement rather soon

Source: http://kotaku.com/gaming/rumor/live-free-or-die-hard-coming-to-xbox-360-276560.php

x McGrim x
07-10-2007, 04:30 AM
A Live Arcade game? Ugh. I enjoyed the movies, but I really don't know how this one will turn out.

Korix
07-10-2007, 04:38 AM
As I was reading through that, it all sounded entirely plausible. Companies want to make any money they can, even if it's $1. But something stuck with me screaming 'wrong' but I can't fig- Wait a minute, I got it. Rumor has only one 'u.' I knew there was something wrong with the story...

SengIV
07-11-2007, 12:54 AM
sounds awesome, i love the die hard movies, and a game with achievements is even better!

Jdm
07-11-2007, 01:56 AM
I'm afraid if this one is true, then it'll ruin the movie.

I haven't played a Die Hard game in ages. The last one I played was for the first Playstation console. I forgot the title of it, but I remember it was hard as hell to beat.

Conker Rules All
07-11-2007, 02:00 AM
eeekk i enjoyed the movie so much i think this will ruin it's rep and i doubt it will be any good but either way i'll try it

Bruce Willis owns@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@