PDA

View Full Version : regarding majors and sponsors..

devontebrown276
06-22-2011, 09:01 PM
ive been on nike for a while now, and im using all nike clubs. but i just played a whole season and it didnt give me the play in a major with all nike clubs. whats going on?

Stewie Griffin2
06-23-2011, 01:50 AM
Only things I can think of is your clubs have been reset somehow or you didn't actually have Nike as your active sponsor. Go into the pro shop and make sure your clubs are all (irons, wedges, fairway woods, driver and putter) set to Nike. I remember a few months back that some people were having a problem where they'd set their clubs only to have them reset themselves for some reason.

Furious M1
06-23-2011, 02:37 AM
double check the goals too because I believe one of the Nike major goals is to play with a Nike ball as well.

Stewie Griffin2
06-24-2011, 06:18 PM
double check the goals too because I believe one of the Nike major goals is to play with a Nike ball as well.

The two you're talking about are level 1 objectives for sinking a putt from the fringe using a Nike ball and winning any PGA TOUR event using a Nike ball. What ball you use doesn't factor into the club-based objectives.

Here's a link to my list of the sponsor objectives.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=304880&highlight=sponsor