PDA

View Full Version : "Recreation"

parisbuddha
06-23-2011, 02:26 AM
Why does XBL put numbers (not the gamerscore but the larger numbers by the photo)? They do not seem to relate to the gamerscore in anyway I can find and some of my friends have the same number so I know it is not some rank within my friends list.
Also, mine says my zone is recreation but once again this seems to go for most of my friends. I am assuming it relates to my score being low but some of my friends have high scores and are still "recreation" while others have scores in the 10,000-20,000 range but are zoned as "underground."

rekikire
06-23-2011, 02:34 AM
The number is how many years you've been a member.

Lord Montymort
06-23-2011, 02:42 AM
To expand on the post above, the number is how many years you have had an Xbox Live Gold account.

The other part is chosen by you, there are 4 different "Gamer Zones", which are supposed to tell other what type of gamer you believe you are. The options are "Recreation", "Pro", "Family", and "Underground", which one you want can be chosen in the "Gamer Zone" option on the "Edit Profile" page.

BluWolve
06-23-2011, 02:49 AM
The number is how many years you've been a member.
and the zone is changeable, you can be underground, pro, recreational or family. it has to do with who you will get matched with when you are matchmaking online ie. pro will try to match with pro. if you want to change your gamerzone,

1. When you turn your xbox on and you are at the dashboard, press the xbox guide button (the shiny silver one with the big X in the middle of your controller)

2. Go all the way to the right, to the settings tab and select the first option (profile)

3.go down once to where it says "Edit Profile"

4. Go down three times to where it says "Gamer Zone"

5. Now read the descriptions and choose whichever Zone suits you.

NOTE: YOU MUST BE LOGGED INTO XBOX LIVE TO CHANGE YOUR GAMERZONE

Worhammer
06-23-2011, 05:05 AM
it has to do with who you will get matched with when you are matchmaking online ie. pro will try to match with pro. if you want to change your gamerzone,
Lies.
Gamerzone doesn't do jack diddly. It just sits there and looks pretty. And it's not even that pretty.

LBxRAIDER
06-23-2011, 05:14 AM
Does match you up actually with people in the same Gamer zone as you.

BackSpace07
06-23-2011, 06:07 AM
No, Gamerzone has nothing to do with the people you get matched up in online games.

The big numbers beside your tag are the number of years that you've been a gold XBL member.

hydrosugar
06-23-2011, 07:10 AM
Lies.
Gamerzone doesn't do jack diddly. It just sits there and looks pretty. And it's not even that pretty.

that's what i was thinking, that didnt make much sense.

DaChiefOfOwnage
06-23-2011, 08:34 AM
Does match you up actually with people in the same Gamer zone as you.

You are a troll while I know that that cannot work and doesn't has worked for Since Xbox 360 has been released.

Starstrukk X360A
06-23-2011, 09:14 AM
You are a troll while I know that that cannot work and doesn't has worked for Since Xbox 360 has been released.

How are they a troll for saying what they thought was the right answer...?

Worhammer
06-23-2011, 03:11 PM
Usually your English is acceptable, but this post....what?

"doesn't has worked for since xbox 360 has been released"

YouTube - ‪in soviet russia car drives you!‬‏