PDA

View Full Version : Hard Mode Glitching

davidmerrell
06-23-2011, 08:21 AM
I just want to say Im in no way dissing this game because I in fact think this is the best game of 2011 so far easily. I went through this game on Easy and did not have any issues whatsoever. I am now going through on hard and this thing is glitching pretty bad. So far I have literally left the relm of the game 4 times. Its weird, I will do a brutal finisher on a demon and it sends me like 100 feet into the air and Im hovering above the game. Its a easy fix, all I have to do is walk and eventually I land back in the game. I have had countless invisible walls. I have had cutscenes that the person in it is not there then all of a sudden pops in then out again. No big deal. The things though that are pissing me off are occasionally when I am hitting the A button to roll my guy just stands there like an idiot and takes damage. Another thing is sometimes my gun gets stuck. I will let off RT but my gun continues to fire anyway. The last thing that is really annoying is the gates you have to hit with a light shot to open. Well I shoot it and it only opens halfway and so Im stuck and have to wait for the darkness to kill me so I can continue. Whats up with that? Well anyway I was just wondering if this has happened to others? Its not a real big deal and it honestly is not that bad seeings how this game just released.

El Stupido
06-23-2011, 03:13 PM
Thats because of the only one weak spot of this game, named Unreal Engine 3.

davidmerrell
06-24-2011, 04:37 AM
Thats because of the only one weak spot of this game, named Unreal Engine 3.

Agree. This game is awesome.