PDA

View Full Version : help with download

RyboutNow91
06-23-2011, 09:47 AM
okay so i bought the rockstar pass when it first came out and got every dlc i could,but when i go to get Nicholson electroplating(in game) it says its 320 ms points but i scroll up(in game) and rockstar pass is installed and says this and reefer madness should be free please, help me i do not want to buy this pass again.

Annalie
06-23-2011, 05:26 PM
Insert the game, make it disc 3... press start, at the main menu hit the X button to go to the in game store and download it from there. once its finished you should see it.

RyboutNow91
06-23-2011, 07:07 PM
i tried inserting disc 3 and downloading it but it still says 320 when i go to download it, it says my ms points balance is to low.but just like the other times it says rockstar pass is installed along with everything else:confused:

cloud72
06-23-2011, 07:09 PM
maybe try re-installing the rockstar pass or clearing cache and all that other stuff that sometimes manages to fix it

RyboutNow91
06-23-2011, 09:51 PM
cleared the cache and that didn't work it still says 320 ms points-get content (in game) and i cant find the option to reinstall the R*pass how would i do this?or do i have to buy it again?:confused:

DENAz666
06-24-2011, 04:13 AM
R* pass should be a download, so go into your Memory settings, go to LA Noire, delete the R* pass, then redownload it through your download history. Its just a guess, but it could work, but not sure how deleting the R* pass will affect the rest of your game (I don't think it will).