PDA

View Full Version : damaged file?

StH IxSILENTxI
07-10-2007, 07:02 AM
i was goign back and getting achievements when my 360 froze when its was saving all i did was go check my friends in the guide and when i exited out of it my game froze. So i turned it off then back on and whenever i try to load my game its says it is damged so i have to start a new game? If anybody can relate plz help me

WarriorPriest13
07-10-2007, 08:41 AM
i was goign back and getting achievements when my 360 froze when its was saving all i did was go check my friends in the guide and when i exited out of it my game froze. So i turned it off then back on and whenever i try to load my game its says it is damged so i have to start a new game? If anybody can relate plz help me

Try loading the system up without a game in it. Then load up the game. If that does not work then I am sorry to say but you may have to start over.

StH IxSILENTxI
07-10-2007, 07:06 PM
alright thankyou i'll try that

StH IxSILENTxI
07-10-2007, 10:42 PM
yea that didnt work so i guess i have to start a new game how gay dude im glad i only rented this otherwise id be alot more mad but owel

naptownsteeler
07-11-2007, 07:37 PM
That sucks sorry to hear that. That is why I have two memory cards and a hard drive. I have had that happen to many times.

deceiver213
06-08-2009, 03:29 AM
yeah same thing happened 2 me it froze when it was saving after i had beaten optimus and i had 97% done. so im gonna start over just 4 my last achievement Keeper of the all spark 75gp

hondafanatic17
11-30-2009, 06:58 PM
Game just has a weird ass glitch, try saving the game too your harddrive after I did that it stopped deleting my save file. And I've been playing this on and off for like 2 yrs still haven't beating it. driving me nuts.