PDA

View Full Version : Auto Vista without Kinect?

DEG23
06-24-2011, 02:05 AM
I've tried searching different website and even the forza site regarding auto vista mode but can't find anything.

It seems that this mode was made with Kinect in mind, but i'm wondering if it is a kinect only feature or can it be navigated with a controller.

I assume you can use a controller but i am concerned that mircosoft might use this feature to convince people to buy kinect.

rekikire
06-24-2011, 02:27 AM
Yes it can also be navigated with a controller.

DEG23
06-24-2011, 04:28 AM
Thanks, really looking foward to this feature and was worried i would miss out cos i don't have kinect.

Definate day one buy for me now:)

Jagrofez
08-08-2011, 01:17 AM
Thank god. I don't think I'm alone when I say I am NOT buying a kinect for the one game I think is worth my while.

IEvil IMonkey
08-28-2011, 11:18 AM
With the stuff going on about the 5g achievement for using Kinect to drive a car in FREE PLAY Im glad its not 2 achievements connected to Kinect now.... although I guessed this would be controller usable (otherwise it would totally LOCK an area of the game to those without Kinect were as you can drive a car with pad and the added feature to drive with Kinect is there for those who would want to try it)

Mohegan13
09-07-2011, 12:27 PM
I think Dan was using a controller when he showed it off at E3 or where ever it was they announced it.

Personally I am not interested in autovista at all, but I'll check it out at least once. I think it's more for the car lovers than anything else. Though I do wonder if one of the cars will be the BTTF modified Delorean (what with the warhog being in it and all).