PDA

View Full Version : EA Gamernet Issue

Big Stoz
06-24-2011, 12:37 PM
I've started playing 9 & 18 hole challenges to fuel a bit of friendly sybling rivalry with my brother to rakes up the Gamer points as quick as possible. I was playing one round when I hit a fine iron shot (if I do say so myself) that lands next to the cup, get the XP for close approach etc, opponent takes their shot which I pressed A to bypass to save time. Cuts back to my putt that is now a monster 50ft putt. So the doubt sets in should I view my opponents shot without by passing it. So I hit another fine effort which sets me up for a challenge busting Eagle from 3ft. Watch the whole play through of my opponents, back to me 35ft putt WTF!!! I had a read through the other posts on here and don't think its been mentioned. Be insterested if it has happened to anyone esle. This has now happened on 3 challenges I had a bash at and is getting a bit frustrating. If I have missed something and someone knows a fix I'd be grateful.

welsh boy
06-24-2011, 02:20 PM
I've started playing 9 & 18 hole challenges to fuel a bit of friendly sybling rivalry with my brother to rakes up the Gamer points as quick as possible. I was playing one round when I hit a fine iron shot (if I do say so myself) that lands next to the cup, get the XP for close approach etc, opponent takes their shot which I pressed A to bypass to save time. Cuts back to my putt that is now a monster 50ft putt. So the doubt sets in should I view my opponents shot without by passing it. So I hit another fine effort which sets me up for a challenge busting Eagle from 3ft. Watch the whole play through of my opponents, back to me 35ft putt WTF!!! I had a read through the other posts on here and don't think its been mentioned. Be insterested if it has happened to anyone esle. This has now happened on 3 challenges I had a bash at and is getting a bit frustrating. If I have missed something and someone knows a fix I'd be grateful.
Came across something similar on Tiger Woods 11, but not seen anything on this one yet.