PDA

View Full Version : hole in one for nike level 4

crazyjefft
06-24-2011, 02:30 PM
On my fourth season and as yet no holes in one.Need one to level up on nike level 4.Any help would be very welcome..

cHRiSCOe
06-24-2011, 02:34 PM
I just keep playing Augusta par 3 over and over. You get lucky sometimes.

Shit I only have 2 and one my gf got

welsh boy
06-24-2011, 02:35 PM
On my fourth season and as yet no holes in one.Need one to level up on nike level 4.Any help would be very welcome..
As this needs to be done on the road to the masters I would say just persevere. Hole in ones will come along when you least expect them. I have just past the half way stage of season 5 and have 13, but only 2 of them were during road to masters.

Good luck, be patient :)

Stewie Griffin2
06-24-2011, 06:34 PM
I just keep playing Augusta par 3 over and over. You get lucky sometimes.

Shit I only have 2 and one my gf got

The par 3 course won't count towards the objective for Nike, because all sponsor objectives have to be done in a tournament (training and challenges don't count) in Road to the Masters. The par 3 aces will count towards your 25 aces pin though, and a great strategy for this is to play the par 3 challenge and keep restarting the event until you ace it. Don't even bother with putting, once you know it's not going in, just restart. Once you do ace it, let the second hole load and try to ace that, and if you don't restart again. It saves your progress after every single hole, so the ace will count. Just make sure the next hole loads before restarting.

OP, if you want to get this quickly, my best advice would be to find a par 3 in a tourny that's got light wind (5 MPH or less), is a perfect distance for one of your clubs (no caddy suggestions under 95%) and preferably one that's short enough that you can use a 9 iron or shorter club. Look at the shot(s) the caddy is giving you, sometimes he'll give you one that puts the ball in the hole. If you don't like what he's showing you, use a custom shot.

Once you come across the right hole for you, you can save and quit then resume your round on that hole by going back into the schedule, select that tourney>play event>resume. If for some reason you accidently hit "Restart", just quit out BEFORE finishing out the first hole, go back in and select "Resume" and it'll put you back to where you were. Do NOT finish out the hole, as this will move you onto the next one. Just save and quit after your tee shot if it doesn't go in, reload and try again.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

crazyjefft
06-25-2011, 10:29 AM
Thanks StewieIi will try the save and quit option sounds good.

crazyjefft
06-28-2011, 06:04 PM
As del boy would say i`ve ony bloody done it.

Finally got my hole in one took ages now have all stuff unlocked in pro shop.

went online afterwards to have a few online games and the first player i played got a hole in one not funny...

Stewie Griffin2
06-29-2011, 03:44 AM
What'd you do to get it? Did you just play and wait or did you try the save and quit?

Either way, congrats man.

crazyjefft
06-29-2011, 07:44 PM
I did the save and quit but took a while,tried a few different holes.

Stewie Griffin2
06-30-2011, 02:26 AM
Well congrats either way. I did the save and quit for a while on a few different ones as well, finally got it when I wasn't really trying I think.