PDA

View Full Version : Reinhart Completion Achievement Glitched?

Anghlar
06-24-2011, 09:20 PM
I have finished my own game with Lucas: achievement pop up...
I have finished another game (coop) with Anjali: achievement pop up...
I have finished another game (coop) with Reinhart (3 times!!!): achievement dont pop up :(

Anyone with the same problem? Any hint?

cordeirooo
06-25-2011, 05:18 AM
I had a similar problem with this same guy, but after I loaded and finished the game again, the cheevo popped up!

ruslan74
06-25-2011, 06:59 AM
A friend who joined my session on the last boss stage also didnt get the achievement with Reinhart but when I joined his session it popped for me. It does seem a bit glitchy yes but keep trying.

Anghlar
06-25-2011, 07:52 AM
Thx for the comments ;)

I can confirm that: achievement pop-up at last after three times for Reinhart, and pop-up after two times por Katerina.

If anyone have the problem, load and repeat: achievement will pop-up at any time.

MyPetWorm
06-25-2011, 11:11 AM
I personally had this problem with Anjali - three tries and nothing. I simply beat the game as her in a different persons game and it popped straight away, so not sure whether it is save or account related.

kinjoking
06-25-2011, 01:23 PM
i think it also depends on how close u join someones game from the end, if you join after youve entered the east forest it wont pop up i dont think. so join before then just to be safe

Andreas_loel
06-25-2011, 10:43 PM
Done last boss in coop twice on hardcore now,no luck at all...fuck this game

DeeDubs
06-26-2011, 06:04 AM
I'm having this issue as well. I joined a game before the Forrest. Two times in a row as Anjali and then right after as Lucas. Didn't get either achievements but another guy got them. I did get the co-op for beating it though.

Andreas_loel
06-26-2011, 11:00 PM
Ive done hc twice today, done the last boss 4 times no hc achievement no game finishing one

DeeDubs
06-26-2011, 11:15 PM
Was this single player or on someone else's save?

Com_Raven
06-27-2011, 11:50 AM
Yeah, the game is quite glitchy. But hey, Obsidian- the jokes on us for still buying their games.

Anjali took me three tries I think, and still no Katarina after 6 attempts...

eNamrah
06-27-2011, 02:20 PM
I'm having a problem with some achievements as well.

I beat the game with Reinhart. Achievement unlocked.

Then jumped in my friend's game as Anjali to help him on hardcore. He hadn't beaten it on hardcore yet. We beat it and he managed to get his achievements, I got none. Attempted multiple times as Anjali, then I tried as Lucas and still no character or hardcore achievement. Then played his normal difficulty save as Kat and again no character achievement.

TOO Taco Bob
06-28-2011, 09:07 PM
Ugh... this is freaking ridiculous. I am not exaggerating when I say I have beaten the boss a total of 18 times so far and I still haven't gotten the achievements for all the characters. It took me 8 times alone just for Lucas!

All I have left is Katarina and I'm now on my 5th try with her. And just to clarify, I've tried with 3 different hosts now and they have all began at the beginning of the East Forest. Haven't let the bot take control either. Although I guess it is worth mentioning, that several of these I've joined through public rooms.

EDIT:
And then, on the eve of the 20th battle, thy Xbox proclaimed "Achievement Unlocked".
(ie. got my last achievement for beating the game, finally!)

Headless Snip3r
06-29-2011, 04:02 PM
I'm having this issue as well. I joined a game before the Forrest. Two times in a row as Anjali and then right after as Lucas. Didn't get either achievements but another guy got them. I did get the co-op for beating it though.

This is completely accurate. I was the other person that got all the achievements. We joined up in the spire, and did all of the Jayne fights in coop. Played all the way through to the end credits and mine popped but Dubs didn't. He got the game completion/4player/and Flawless Victory, but not the "beat the game with..." achievements.

rc deaths agent
06-29-2011, 06:20 PM
Ugh... this is freaking ridiculous. I am not exaggerating when I say I have beaten the boss a total of 18 times so far and I still haven't gotten the achievements for all the characters. It took me 8 times alone just for Lucas! Guess this is Obsidians way of adding replayability to the game lol.

Morrigan2350
06-30-2011, 07:00 PM
After a frustrating afternoon trying to boost these achievements with a partner I think we may have the answer but it will need someone else to confirm it.

I started, and obtained the 2 character achievements I still needed without a hitch. My partner then took over, he got the character I had not got the achievement for that session without a hitch but could not then get the other two (which I had done earlier) for love or money, jumping into other games, going back to the forest etc. - until we both flushed our system cashes at the same time. Next two attempts <ding> no problem.

My guess is that somehow the game thought that because that achievement had been awarded that all the users involved had it or some such. Hope this helps the rest of you still having problems.

DeeDubs
07-01-2011, 01:18 AM
When it happened to me, Headless (our third buddy) was able to switch characters with me and get his achievements without a problem. I even cleared my cache and restarted my Xbox. Having the host do it may be the trick though.

Pine Reaper
08-25-2011, 09:53 AM
I had the same problem with REinhart. I joined a random Live game as him while the team was on the path to the final boss. Must have killed 10-15 monsters before getting to the area.

Killed boss, and I got the cheeves for completing with a party of 4, not being revived, but no Reinhart.

I joined another party straight after, and these were fighting the final boss (Literally 5 hits till it died) and the achieve popped as soon as the kids face appeared in the cutscene. Very weird. So its definetly not time based.

GENWAKU
09-09-2011, 10:43 AM
Glitched for me too, and the achievement for getting him to level 20 wouldn't unlock for me either. :confused:

acetate3
09-12-2011, 05:19 AM
I've had the same problems. Reinhart, Lucas and the Hardcore save have not popped for me at the end, but I did get the 4 player end game achievement.

I wonder if me having an auto-save with Katarina at the final boss is causing the problem?

EDIT: I deleted my auto-save and still had the same issue when we tried it again.

Extra Saucy
09-12-2011, 02:28 PM
I was in a session with Acetate last night and only 1 person got the Hardcore achievement. We ran through twice with nothing the first try. The ONLY thing we did differently the next time around was we all selected dialouge options together instead of skipping through. This run gave the hardcore achievement to one person. The group then ran through it again with 5-6 other people and none of them got it either.

Extra Saucy
09-12-2011, 02:29 PM
^ we also did not get the character specific achievements which is why I'm posting here. Assuming the problem is related?

acetate3
09-12-2011, 07:44 PM
So I stayed home from work today and have been trying to get these achievements. I don't know if it is related, but following some advice I found online, I used a usb stick and created a save with Reinhart right at the beginning of the game.

I then went online and ended up joining a game on Normal as Anajali. We died a few times, but then finished the game. I did finally get the Anjali achievement. I think it is the 5th time I have finished the game as her.

I'm not sure if the USB thing had anything to do with my success, but I figured I'd let you all know so that you can give it a try. I'm trying to join another game and will let you know if I have further luck.

Sundowner
09-30-2011, 07:05 PM
I've also come across this glitch. I've completed Hardcore 5 times now with Lucas and can't get the Hardcore or the Lucas completed achievements. If anyone finds something that helps unlock them please let me know. Here is what we have tried.

- Cleared system cache with both players
- Turned xbox's off and on again
- Joined game through multiplayer menus
- Joined game thru player invite
- Tried both Lucas and Anjali (which I already had her endgame achievement)
- 2 person co-op and 4 person co-op (others got the hardcore but not me)

Damn you developers!

Tonps
10-02-2011, 06:41 PM
I don't even like Reinhart. Still missing this one...

Henri8162
02-08-2012, 06:10 AM
So I don't know if this is still an issue for people or not, but I think the reason behind the game completion achievements not unlocking is based on the AI taking over after 30 seconds of inactivity; even during the lengthy discussion after defeating the final boss. After two of them didn't unlock this occured to me and I made sure to take part in the conversation and just generally move the joystick around, especially when the youth begins to vanish and I didn't have any further problems. Of course, I also cleared my cache before attempting again so who knows. lol