PDA

View Full Version : side mission help

quidyg
07-10-2007, 01:00 PM
is there a certain part of the game you have to do the side mission where the tourist woman throws four penny's onto the train track because when i go up to her now i cannot do the mission

Gorjira
07-10-2007, 03:32 PM
Shes always there when I load up chapter 3

mike21878
07-10-2007, 03:37 PM
What chapter of the game are you on? I was able to do it before I went back to WWI the first time i believe.

However it was all a waste because I killed the bum in the bathroom.

opiate
07-10-2007, 08:37 PM
is there a certain part of the game you have to do the side mission where the tourist woman throws four penny's onto the train track because when i go up to her now i cannot do the mission

i have the same problem, i tried the quest 1 time in the first chapter then she asked me if i want to do it again and i picked the answer yes and from this time the lady freezes and dont move anymore and i cant talk to her anymore.
i think its some kind of glitch. im in chapter three now and this havent changed.

Exane22
07-11-2007, 01:24 PM
Ive experienced that same glitch, she never ends up throwing them so you are kinda screwed. If you can reload from before you talked to her, if you cant do that then you are going to have to reload chapter one sry :(