PDA

View Full Version : Be aware......

Turdboi
06-25-2011, 10:44 AM
Anyone looking to get all the achievements for this game please be aware that difficulty achievements don't stack, there for you will need to complete on hard first (advised to do hard first so you learn lay out of levels) then start a new game and run through on normal, with no game overs!!! (don't continue and run through every level uninterrupted, it wont work, I found this out the hard :))

And does anyone know how to unlock the saint luchador achievement? I've tried 4 player matches but it didn't work presumably because there are five characters, then I tried saving each person with every individual character, and still nothing! What do you have to do???

Tapion
06-27-2011, 05:09 PM
Good to know, though the continue system in this game confuses me. The only way to continue is to get some drink from kicking a chicken? Or is there some other way.

And guessing maybe have to save your other 3 teammates in a game? Or does that not work? I just tried this game out, its not that bad. Bit slow, but can see how it is for what goes on.
Might be funner with other people online than going solo.

Turdboi
06-27-2011, 06:08 PM
Yeah you only gain health through chickens and they only appear when you, yourself are low on health :mad: and I've tried all 3 teammates at once but like I said it does not work and there are 5 characters when you unlock katsuni!!!