PDA

View Full Version : Is it xbox illegal

that505guy
06-26-2011, 06:13 PM
Am i able to recover peoples gamertags and complete hexic hd for them for a good fee? I mean i have no problems getting all the hard achievements

but would i be able to make money off of helping people get gamerscore???

-that505guy

thanks in advance x360a =]
sorry about the post on here earlier from my that22guy account i wanted to have the posts on my main because im trying to rack up posts

cheers all

Dcon6393
06-26-2011, 11:40 PM
Am i able to recover peoples gamertags and complete hexic hd for them for a good fee? I mean i have no problems getting all the hard achievements

but would i be able to make money off of helping people get gamerscore???

-that505guy

Not sure, but not something I would advertise all over the internet. If someone pays you for gamerscore period they should reconsider their priorities. Not sure why you would get banned for getting a low amount of fictional points for people though.

thanks in advance x360a =]
sorry about the post on here earlier from my that22guy account i wanted to have the posts on my main because im trying to rack up posts

cheers all

Good to know you are racking up posts (against site rules). Now if you want to know the real answer to your question email microsoft and make sure you include your gamertag so they can ban you if they should.

Callumpy
06-26-2011, 11:44 PM
Illegal, no
Against the Xbox LIVE T&Cs, yes

CovertDog
06-26-2011, 11:46 PM
Not allowed.