PDA

View Full Version : What wrong with my game

xXxDArKtOrNxXx
06-27-2011, 06:28 AM
So it automatically starts the dlc (which I knew about) and I get a pretty good amount done and I'm told to go to Hughes airfield so I go there the guy meets me I get all the clues and such and I leave the airfield but the police station does not show up. And on top of that it is still telling me to go to the airfield. I tried deleting the dlc to skip it but I can't as the auto save as saved it as my main campaign. Any help is appreciated

iceman87gt
06-29-2011, 10:17 PM
Are you sure you got all the clues?

and have you tried going to the police station? it may move the story along.

essecks
06-30-2011, 07:39 AM
Are you sure you got all the clues? There's some in the main hangar floor, in the plane, and in Vernon's office above the door you come in through..

timmeh9
06-30-2011, 08:02 AM
I had the same problem. It turned out that I was missing a clue in the Hangar. I missed the guy standing by the plane engines. Not sure if this helps or not?

Rapture639
06-30-2011, 07:29 PM
I had the same problem. It turned out that I was missing a clue in the Hangar. I missed the guy standing by the plane engines. Not sure if this helps or not?

Yup, I had this very same problem. One of the guides failed to mention that there was another clue you needed to get after getting the photograph, linseed oil, navigation oil, and bahamas clue.

Basically you need to walk around and talk to one of the workers there. He'll talk to you about the prop spinner which will give you an update on that clue. Once that happens, you should hear that noise indicating that you've found all the clues and Herschel will suggest you go back to the police station and you can follow the guide the rest of the way to completing the DLC.

Hope that helps!

The Lazy Pyro
07-03-2011, 08:46 PM
So now I'm stuck too. I've got the 4 clues (Photograp, Linseed Oil, Navigation Note and Bahamas) and I've talked to the guy by the engine. Yet it still won't let me go back to the police station.

Edit: And nevermind, figured it out. You had to inspect both photographs to get the unknown address. My bad.

aSMiLoN
10-15-2011, 10:19 AM
Yup, I had this very same problem. One of the guides failed to mention that there was another clue you needed to get after getting the photograph, linseed oil, navigation oil, and bahamas clue.

Basically you need to walk around and talk to one of the workers there. He'll talk to you about the prop spinner which will give you an update on that clue. Once that happens, you should hear that noise indicating that you've found all the clues and Herschel will suggest you go back to the police station and you can follow the guide the rest of the way to completing the DLC.

Hope that helps!
Thank that really helped! I was about to restart the mission because I though it glitched on me...