PDA

View Full Version : Easy UNRIVALED 100g achievement

IEvil IMonkey
06-27-2011, 09:56 AM
This is a proven and tested method to get the UNRIVALED 100g achievement for beating every professional :Bounce:

Set up the following match

*Exhibition > 1 Player vs CPU
*Standard 301
*1 Leg
*1 Set
*Bolton, UK (any venue)

Now start the game and choose Phil Taylor and then choose the next opponent to the right (1st will be Barneveld, 2nd Wade, 3rd King etc) and use MAX assist. Now simply beat the CPU which should be a breeze.
When you have beat all 15 opponents using Phil Taylor you then need to beat him with any of the other players although the best will obviously be 2nd ranked player Barneveld and the 100g will pop when you have won this 16th match

This took me around 30mins :woop:

:mad:PLEASE THIS WILL NOT UNLOCK IF YOU USE A 2nd CONTROLLER TO BE THE OPPONENTS FOR AN EASIER WIN:mad:

bwfcskillsinhd
07-09-2011, 09:27 AM
This is a proven and tested method to get the UNRIVALED 100g achievement for beating every professional :Bounce:

Set up the following match

*Exhibition > 1 Player vs CPU
*Standard 301
*1 Leg
*1 Set
*Bolton, UK (any venue)

Now start the game and choose Phil Taylor and then choose the next opponent to the right (1st will be Barneveld, 2nd Wade, 3rd King etc) and use MAX assist. Now simply beat the CPU which should be a breeze.
When you have beat all 15 opponents using Phil Taylor you then need to beat him with any of the other players although the best will obviously be 2nd ranked player Barneveld and the 100g will pop when you have won this 16th match

This took me around 30mins :woop:

:mad:PLEASE THIS WILL NOT UNLOCK IF YOU USE A 2nd CONTROLLER TO BE THE OPPONENTS FOR AN EASIER WIN:mad:

of course this will work but what is the point? ive just got the game & im sure im correct in saying you will unlock this easily during your career? from what ive read you cant miss this achievement if your to complete career,unless ive missed something

vinnymorgs
08-23-2011, 05:21 PM
actually you wont get to play everyone in your career, i had to go back and play 1 leg matches against Colin Lloyd, Rob Thornton, Simon Whitlock and Jelle Klassen to get my 100 gamerscore.

but of course it makes sense to go through career first to avoid doubling up vs some players if you dont have to