PDA

View Full Version : 360voice not working?

SteveDGamer
06-27-2011, 07:44 PM
I have just joined 360voice.com, but I'm having trouble not being able to view the blog section. I click on (blog) located next to my user name but it just will not load the page. It'll just show a white page and nothing else!
I've tried turning my firewall off but that still doesn't make it work. I'm running AVG secruity but I don't know if AVG is blocking the site because it's not telling me.

R Miller 69
06-27-2011, 07:47 PM
Have you tried asking this question in the 360 voice forum?

specVjavi
06-28-2011, 03:42 AM
I think you have to give it a few days while it gathers all the info off your xbox. Played games history etc etc.

TVthePunisher
06-28-2011, 11:07 AM
It takes several days. I had the same issue but after awhile it will update itself. Slowly at first, really. Take for example my signature right now, it shows (at least while I'm making this post) 21 completed Arcade titles, 9 retail. In reality it's 22, it will take some time to update and when it does, you will see DOOM II listed there as well.

But it only takes several days when you first sign up, when I first did only like one or two games showed up...then more, and then the rest of my completed games as of the current. As for the blog updating, I don't pay a lot of attention to that ;>__> I just got it really so I could have that nifty thing everyone else has in their sig. I don't know, maybe if I become as popular as Stalion83 I'll give it more attention x.x;

But I notice that within 5 days it finally started updating, so that may be the amount of time you have to wait for your 360voice blog to start working itself.