PDA

View Full Version : We are Legion

katar2
06-27-2011, 08:18 PM
Could anyone tell me how and where you meet your three other companions? I've played through the game solo three times now and always end up one character short, missing this unmissable achievement

DENAz666
06-28-2011, 03:55 AM
I didn't even think that was possible. Its a story related achievement I thought.

Who are you missing?

TOO Taco Bob
06-28-2011, 04:24 AM
The only possible character I can see you missing is Reinheart, since he appeared for me in a side-quest.

When in Stonebridge, where you have to convince the Meisters to form an alliance with the Legion, Professor Fiddlewink (one of the goblins on the council), will have a couple sidequests for you. They both involve simple problem disputes and can be accomplished rather quickly, however they must be done before you have the council vote on the alliance. The first of these two, you need to decide whether to let the "Krug" out of jail or not. Just to be on the safe side, choose to abide by his wishes and leave him there. As soon as you do this Reinheart should show himself.

If not him, then maybe it's Anjali (Lucas if you are playing as Anjali). She should be the first companion that you get, but I guess she can be missable if you ignore Katarina and don't go to the Lescanzi cave. If this is the case, in Raven's Mill, Katarina will approach you (this is way before she joins you) about half-way through the village and ask you to check out a neighboring cave. Just follow her directions and your ally will be in a cage at the end of the cave, guarded by witches.

Honestly, I didn't think anyone was missable, but this is all I can come up with.

Phantom-Phive
06-28-2011, 11:29 AM
I can believe that its possible to miss a Legion member. In my Reinhart campaign I chose to help the Queen b4 Stoneridge and didn't unlock Lucas nearly til the end of the game from a side quest right b4 I entered the Crypt. I did the whole Royalists campaign in the Mine without Lucas and figured I missed him.

pizzabit
06-29-2011, 08:48 AM
Basically, the characters appear as follows -

1. Whoever you choose. - Game assumes it is Lucas so Lucas will appear in replacement of the slots below if you choose the other characters

2. Anjali - She is locked in the cage beside the other one for the quest. (As mentioned, if you didn't bother to go into the cave, you might not unlock her)

3. Katarina - On the way to the swamp area (after u talk and left odo - pass the merchant that you help)

4. Reinhart - Appear after you did the optional quests "Mediation" - in which you choose to free / leave him there / send him away Krggg. -Therefore if you didn't bother with this quest in Stonebridge, i guess you would have missed him.

Techincailly it is hard to miss any of the character unless you didn't bother to do the sidequests. But then, you only can have one character if you at any point, so it does not matter anyway. (except for the achievement of course)

Headless Snip3r
06-29-2011, 03:55 PM
Alright, pizzabit has the locations perfect, but there is a catch. I was only able to unlock the other players in single player. I did the game first in coop and all other people either didn't appear or didn't unlock. Anjali was the only one that was there in the cage. Other two didn't even appear in the game. So if you are still having trouble then play through in complete single player, and they will come naturally if you do all the quests (which you should be doing for exp anyway). Hope this helps.