PDA

View Full Version : Hello gamer fellows something bother me

xXxDave69prxXx
06-29-2011, 02:06 PM
IM GONNA EXPLAIN THE MOST POSIBLE EASY JEJEJE SORY FOR MY ENGLISH OK GUYS.SO I DONT KNOW IF A SOME PEOPLE HAVE THIS PROBLEM I GOT MY XBOX RIGHT AND I GOT SOME GAME I NEVER PLAY IT BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT AT ALL AND WHEN YOU SEE THE ACHIVEMENT THOSE GAME APPEAR SO HOW I DO TO DELETE THOSE GAME BECAUSE I DONT LIKE TO SEE THEM THERE I GOT LIKE 3 GAME AND I WANNA DELETE THEM SOMEBODY WANNA TELL ME THANK THANK ALL GAMER FELLOWS :Bounce:

Elit3 m0nkey
06-29-2011, 02:31 PM
Use proper grammer and capitals. Then we might understand what you are saying

Dav13s
06-29-2011, 02:41 PM

Obviously not English, chill out. Capitals was pretty annoying though.

OT - If you mean a game where you have not unlocked any achievements, you can delete the game from your history by going to your achievements list and pressing Y I think. If you've unlocked achievements, no luck I'm afraid.

Elit3 m0nkey
06-29-2011, 02:51 PM

OT - If you mean a game where you have not unlocked any achievements, you can delete the game from your history by going to your achievements list and pressing Y I think. If you've unlocked achievements, no luck I'm afraid.

I mean periods and commas, I wouldn't have a problem understanding if he had those in his post.

Foxxy kyle
06-29-2011, 03:02 PM

I beleive it is pressing :xbut: , but you can only do that if you have 0:gsicon: for that game.

But to the owner, seriously use some punctuation! Reading a run on sentence in all caps is very annoying.

Dav13s
06-29-2011, 03:08 PM
I mean periods and commas, I wouldn't have a problem understanding if he had those in his post.

I managed well enough I think. I read the words that were on the screen and used my brain a little bit.

I beleive it is pressing :xbut: , but you can only do that if you have 0:gsicon: for that game.

It is X I think actually, cheers for the correction and yea, like I said, no achievements unlocked (you can have 0g and have cheeveos unlocked).

xKRAIZEEMANx
06-29-2011, 04:01 PM
I so wish that I could delete some of the games I unlocked only a couple achievements for. But, as the above posters have stated, once you unlock a single achievement, you cannot delete the game from your achievement history.

xXxDave69prxXx
06-30-2011, 11:04 PM
so xKRAIZEEMANx you say if you got achivement in the game some achivement you cant never delete the game that what i understand, and if you dont have any achivement? can i delete them anyway i got Alien vs Predator and Turok and other and any of these game i got achivement because i dont like it at all some gamer fellow lend me some of them.i wanna delete them and thank Dav13 for understand me jajajajajaja im frompuerto rico and my english is ver vey bad jajajaj but thank anyway
(http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=420981)

TVC613
06-30-2011, 11:53 PM
...xKRAIZEEMANx you say if you got achivement in the game some achivement you cant never delete the game that what i understand, and if you dont have any achivement? can i delete them anyway i got Alien vs Predator and Turok and other and any of these game i got achivement because i dont like it at all some gamer fellow lend me some of them.i wanna delete them and thank Dav13 for understand me jajajajajaja im frompuerto rico and my english is ver vey bad jajajaj but thank anyway
(http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=420981)
Why is this a link?

VladimirK
07-01-2011, 12:45 AM
If your game history is up-to-date then yes, you can delete Turok and Alien vs. Predator from your list as both have 0 achievements unlocked on Xbox.com.

All you need to do, (as already said above):
-Open the Guide on your console.
-Go to your achievements.
-Find Turok and Alien vs. Predator.
-Press X whilst over them, (before selecting them to view achievements).
-Confirm that you want to remove them.

Done :)

[In Spanish, too, I just used an online translator so there may be errors in spelling/grammar.]
[En español, también, acabo de utilizar un traductor en línea tan allí puedo ser errores en el deletreo/la gramática.]

Si su historia del juego es hasta la fecha entonces sí, usted puede suprimir Turok y al extranjero contra el depredador de su lista como ambos tiene logros 0 abiertos en Xbox.com.

Todos lo que usted necesita hacer, (según lo dicho ya arriba):
- Abra la guía en su consola.
- Vaya a sus logros.
- Encuentre Turok y al extranjero contra el depredador .
- Presione X mientras que sobre ellos, (antes de seleccionarlos para ver logros).
- Confirme que usted quiere quitarlos.

Hecho :)

Spanish Assault
07-01-2011, 02:33 AM
is there a reason my reply was deleted?

Did I do something wrong? I just tried to help the OP by posting my reply in Spanish.

Capn Doug
07-01-2011, 03:52 AM

Did I do something wrong? I just tried to help the OP by posting my reply in Spanish.

I've seen them delete posts written in other languages all the time (including 1337). The forums are in English, so in order to ensure that everyone can unserstand each other, it is prefered that everyone post in English.

Plus, you can usually tell when someone has English as a second language, and when people just can't be bothered to type properly (I'm Not Sure What The Excuse Is For Typing Like This, Though).

Sylon00
07-01-2011, 04:09 AM
Thanks for the tips in this thread, I was wondering if this could be done. I was trying to get rid of the non-functioning achievements in that damn Doritos game.

AG07
07-01-2011, 04:20 AM
what?? ..... >.>

xXxDave69prxXx
07-01-2011, 02:07 PM
VladimirK (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=201320) i did what you say dude and i still cant delete them i dont know why but i cant delete them and for the others fellow gamers,i can write in spanish because is my nature language but i dont like it too do it because this is in english and i wanna try to do my best in english so sorry for those dont understand,i think i made simple thread if you have some game with no achivement can you delete them? that wass my question....im gonna put a video here so every here undertand what i ment ok.As you all can see those are the games i wanna delete them but i look everywhere and i cant delete those so i hope anyone can help.YouTube - ‪xXxDave69prxXx.AVI‬‏

VladimirK
07-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Try it again but open the guide by pressing the big silver button on your controller, not through the dashboard.
When the guide appears, go to your achievements by pressing left once and selecting your gamerscore.
Go to to the 2 games and it should let you press X then.
Also, you have have to be connected to Live for it to work.

Ryot Control
07-01-2011, 04:01 PM
VladimirK (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=201320) i did what you say dude and i still cant delete them i dont know why but i cant delete them and for the others fellow gamers,i can write in spanish because is my nature language but i dont like it too do it because this is in english and i wanna try to do my best in english so sorry for those dont understand,i think i made simple thread if you have some game with no achivement can you delete them? that wass my question....im gonna put a video here so every here undertand what i ment ok.As you all can see those are the games i wanna delete them but i look everywhere and i cant delete those so i hope anyone can help.YouTube - ‪xXxDave69prxXx.AVI‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD6NEbSQra0)

I looked at your tag. You cannot delete any of your games. You can not delete Gameroom. It has 5 points. You can only delete games with 0 points.

I've seen them delete posts written in other languages all the time (including 1337). The forums are in English, so in order to ensure that everyone can unserstand each other, it is prefered that everyone post in English.

what?? ..... >.>

Its sad that sometimes some posts get pulled but some English posts like this get left behind when they do the once over.

Also... kekekekeke! :D I love me some Brazilian and Purto Rican 133t speak.

xXxDave69prxXx
07-01-2011, 05:40 PM
VladimirK, (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=201320)Ryot Control, (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=34912)Dav13s thank for understand and vladimirk man thank now i can delete them dude thank thank so much only one i cannot delete it i think is because got 5 point i understand that so thank thank all those who understand me thank wuawwww what a releive wuawww uffff
(http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=67633)

TTGKRONiK
07-01-2011, 05:46 PM
I don't think you can if you have gamerscore for that game.

StillTIPPIN187
07-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Gamer Fellows =PP

Mister Spraggsy
07-01-2011, 09:43 PM
Gamer Fellows =PP

LOL that did make me smile when i read it.

Skeletor
07-01-2011, 10:51 PM

These are always my favorite posts. If you're going to correct someone on their spelling and or punctuation, make sure you know how to spell grammar first.

xXxDave69prxXx
07-02-2011, 02:28 PM
WUAWWWW IF FOR MY GRAMMAR YOU PEOPLE GONNA MAKE FUN OF ME DAMN,stilltippin i dont know how spell it is (gamers fellows or fellows gamers) i dont know how spell it and i dont understand this gamer fellow=pp.so if some people gonna make fun of my writing or how is my grammar damn, like i say before im from puerto rico and dont write very very nice english,but that ok thank for those who can really understand me thank thank i resolve my problem many thank...

StayonTarget
07-02-2011, 09:13 PM
Cap Lock on (off)

Rickmassacre
07-02-2011, 11:33 PM
this post hurt my eyes :(

EMP
07-03-2011, 12:56 AM
0 Achievements in the game then push X to delete, if you have an achievement then your stuck with what you got and really the only thing to do is get as many as possible. Not sure if Turok servers are still up but you can boost the achievements online I think. Never played Turok though it's not my cup of tea.

spyder2g
07-03-2011, 03:50 AM

Plus, you can usually tell when someone has English as a second language, and when people just can't be bothered to type properly (I'm Not Sure What The Excuse Is For Typing Like This, Though).

I looked at your tag. You cannot delete any of your games. You can not delete Gameroom. It has 5 points. You can only delete games with 0 points.

Its sad that sometimes some posts get pulled but some English posts like this get left behind when they do the once over.

Also... kekekekeke! :D I love me some Brazilian and Purto Rican 133t speak.
I always thought you guys were the "they" you speak of. Are you saying there is some nameless faceless shadowman pulling the strings and deleting posts around here?

Also like everybody's said to death if you got even one achievement in a game you cannot delete the game from your history. Simple as that :)

xXxDave69prxXx
07-03-2011, 02:53 PM
yeahhhh i resolve that thank to some Dudes here,only one i cant delete that because got 5 point in gamescore but that ok dont bother me, but thank again guys those who understand me thank.....