PDA

View Full Version : System Link - Unlocks Achievements

LeMansFahrer
06-29-2011, 04:11 PM
I have a Rental and Buy Shop here and also some XBoxes for the Customers to play or just check the games before buying or renting. This game came in today so we put it in for the people to play agains each other for fun. We played over System Link and the players are getting achievements for all Multiplayer Achievemens. So to all players that donīt play over XBox Live, you can get ALL (including the secret ones) Multiplayer Cheevos. Hope this helps a couple of players.

realfox
06-30-2011, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the information. Hopefully they will sell more copys, because there is currently no one (except me) online.

LeMansFahrer
06-30-2011, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the information. Hopefully they will sell more copys, because there is currently no one (except me) online.
I think next week it will be better seeing that the UK get it only then.
If you are looking to get some Online Achievements, go to the Trading Thread, there is always someone that helps.

realfox
07-01-2011, 08:46 AM
Does the people buy this game in you shop? Price was very cheap i paid only 35€. Where is your shop?

CL1333
02-21-2012, 03:30 AM
so for Good Show and Cracking Good Show achievements you have to linked up 6 xboxes?