PDA

View Full Version : Why can't you transfer items to pokemon B/W?

CrAzYnEsS
06-30-2011, 12:47 AM
Why are you not able to transfer your hard earned items to pokemon Black and White?

This doesn't make any sense. I haven't even started the games yet, but I looked up how to transfer stuff to the new games because I heard it was similar to the PalPark thing, and then I find out this BS.

I played games multiple times in order to stock up on multiple copies of stuff because I'm a breeder. Extra Macho Braces, Extra Tms, Extra single use hold items that are required to level certain pokemon up in trades, ETC....

Does anyone know if there is a way to transfer items, or is what I've read unfortunally true?

Or does anyone know if they're gonna make a future pokemon game where you are gonna be able to transfer your items?

Starstrukk X360A
06-30-2011, 12:54 AM
Unfortunately, you cannot transfer your items. Pokemon that know HM moves cannot transfer over, either.

As for future games, right now no new versions have been announced.

CrAzYnEsS
06-30-2011, 02:25 PM
Unfortunately, you cannot transfer your items. Pokemon that know HM moves cannot transfer over, either.

As for future games, right now no new versions have been announced.

Damn that sucks.

Thankyou for the response.

I heard rumors that the next pokemon games, would be remakes of pokemon Ruby, Shappire, and Grey- which is a combination of Black and White.

Everytime I've heard these rumors they were always true. LeafGreen, FireRed, Emerald, Platnium.
, SoulSilver, HeartGold.

We all knew Pearl and Diamond were the eneavitable, along with Black and White.

a blind beggar
06-30-2011, 10:42 PM
Damn that sucks.

Thankyou for the response.

I heard rumors that the next pokemon games, would be remakes of pokemon Ruby, Shappire, and Grey- which is a combination of Black and White.

Everytime I've heard these rumors they were always true. LeafGreen, FireRed, Emerald, Platnium.
, SoulSilver, HeartGold.

We all knew Pearl and Diamond were the eneavitable, along with Black and White.

I think the Gen III remakes are inevitable too, they're going to be amazing. I was really pissed that I couldn't transfer items...Not even evolution stones :mad:.

institutions
06-30-2011, 11:04 PM
I was on the fence about the item transferring.

On one hand, it means i'll be doing all of my IV breeding and EV training on Heart Gold and then transferring over, which is a pain in the ass.

On the other hand, it means I can't trade over all of my Masterballs, which is good. In older games i'd just trade over Masterballs to catch the important Pokemon (legendaries, events, etc.)
Now i'm back to the good old weaken, put to sleep, then throw hundreds of Ultra balls method.

Starstrukk X360A
06-30-2011, 11:22 PM
I was on the fence about the item transferring.

On one hand, it means i'll be doing all of my IV breeding and EV training on Heart Gold and then transferring over, which is a pain in the ass.

On the other hand, it means I can't trade over all of my Masterballs, which is good. In older games i'd just trade over Masterballs to catch the important Pokemon (legendaries, events, etc.)
Now i'm back to the good old weaken, put to sleep, then throw hundreds of Ultra balls method.

I was also on the fence, but I realized sending over a buttload of Master Balls kind of ruins the fun.
I'm super glad about the fact TMs don't waste though, because if items were transferrable, I'd end up sending those over too.

CrAzYnEsS
07-01-2011, 02:21 PM
I was also on the fence, but I realized sending over a buttload of Master Balls kind of ruins the fun.
I'm super glad about the fact TMs don't waste though, because if items were transferrable, I'd end up sending those over too.

What do you mean TMs don't waste? Are they more then just a one use only now, or do you mean you treat them with more value because you can't get extras from previous games?

institutions
07-01-2011, 03:02 PM

Yeah, that's one of the coolest new features about the games.

What do you mean TMs don't waste? Are they more then just a one use only now, or do you mean you treat them with more value because you can't get extras from previous games?

TMs in Black and White can be used as many times as you want.

CrAzYnEsS
07-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Yeah, that's one of the coolest new features about the games.

TMs in Black and White can be used as many times as you want.

SWEEEEEETTTTTT! At least theres a light at the end of the tunnel.

hydrosugar
12-20-2011, 10:06 AM
Why are you not able to transfer your hard earned items to pokemon Black and White?

This doesn't make any sense. I haven't even started the games yet, but I looked up how to transfer stuff to the new games because I heard it was similar to the PalPark thing, and then I find out this BS.

I played games multiple times in order to stock up on multiple copies of stuff because I'm a breeder. Extra Macho Braces, Extra Tms, Extra single use hold items that are required to level certain pokemon up in trades, ETC....

Does anyone know if there is a way to transfer items, or is what I've read unfortunally true?

Or does anyone know if they're gonna make a future pokemon game where you are gonna be able to transfer your items?

Yeah having to grind Battle Subway for good items was annoying when I had like 10 of everything in Pokemon Diamond. But now that ive formed a team with good battle items I have like 100+BP and nothing and nothing to spend it on. :p