PDA

View Full Version : Death / Revive system question.

TheOneJat
06-30-2011, 05:36 PM
Hi there,

I noticed in the demo when you died you respawned on the same spot with no penalty and if you had a party member they could revive you.
Does the same apply for the full game? Instant revival on the spot with no penalties? Or is there a checkpoint system, or do you have to start the quest all over again.

Thanks for your help!

Zero Judgement
06-30-2011, 06:22 PM
You will fall down on the spot where you were slain. Then the AI will move to your location after he/she has finished her current action and he/she will try to revive you.

TheOneJat
06-30-2011, 06:29 PM
You will fall down on the spot where you were slain. Then the AI will move to your location after he/she has finished her current action and he/she will try to revive you.

What if nobody is currently in your party? Just revive where you were with no penalties?

Zero Judgement
07-02-2011, 04:52 PM
Well, I did not die before I gained my first party member so I would not know. Sorry I cannot help you any further with that. If you really want to know, let me know and I will start a new game and die and see what happens.

Hextech Raven
07-04-2011, 10:21 PM
What if nobody is currently in your party? Just revive where you were with no penalties?If you die before you get your first party member, it will reload from the last save.

(I found out the hard way on Hardcore when doing the quest for Yacob...)

Livin Carefree
07-05-2011, 11:18 PM
The demo only had that feature because there was no save points. But, as stated above, if you die when alone or all party members die, you return to the last save point. Basically, save when you can :D