PDA

View Full Version : sucker punch gamerpics

enjoyflac
06-30-2011, 08:32 PM
probably wrong forum, lazy to search etc.

Im looking for said gamerpics, I can find it on xbox.com, click download to xbox, but I get an error. I can't find it on the marketplace either.

can anyone assist me? :)

Shinobi273
06-30-2011, 08:34 PM
You need a UK account to get them. Not sure where you are but I was able to get them last week using a UK account.

enjoyflac
06-30-2011, 08:37 PM
Ah. Good to know. I guess there's still hope :)

Thanks.

13ip0lar
07-01-2011, 02:27 PM
Dude, I was also wondering this, but never cared enough to ask, or rather make a thread about it. Is there any easy way to make a UK account, or should we just use that one guide that guy posted. I'll have to look for it later I guess...

enjoyflac
07-02-2011, 07:59 AM
Dude, I was also wondering this, but never cared enough to ask, or rather make a thread about it. Is there any easy way to make a UK account, or should we just use that one guide that guy posted. I'll have to look for it later I guess...

Make a hotmail account online, set your country to United Kingdom, find a UK zip code.

Go to xbox.com, create account with that email.

Recover gamertag.

That's it. Worked for me, and the gamerpics/themes are still advertised through the dashboard. :)

rattlesnake
07-02-2011, 11:08 AM
Yeah they are some good pics, im using the one of Blondie.

13ip0lar
07-03-2011, 02:07 AM
Make a hotmail account online, set your country to United Kingdom, find a UK zip code.

Go to xbox.com, create account with that email.

Recover gamertag.

That's it. Worked for me, and the gamerpics/themes are still advertised through the dashboard. :)

Ahh ok, thanks. I thought I was gonna have to set aside some time to do it. Didn't realize it was that easy. :P