PDA

View Full Version : Straying Title glitch?

PaleVoyager
07-01-2011, 04:09 AM
In the first level, you may achieve the title "Straying" by allowing the time run out until the Goddess says "This is the last time, if you let time run out again, it's game over." At this point you must complete the level in time.

This is NOT unlocking for me. No matter what I do. Any ideas, thoughts or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

LoKuS773
07-01-2011, 04:14 AM
I have not tried yet, but I really hope somebody makes a guide for the game and how to obtain all the titles. Some are a headscratcher.

Shiftie
07-01-2011, 06:46 AM
Have you tried the usual redownload/delete cache methods? I can confirm that's how you get the Title, I don't know why it wouldn't be working for you though.

jorax
07-01-2011, 07:28 AM
From the translated PSP FAQ I found on gamefaqs:

After meeting the Time Goddess, allow your time to run out three times. Then beat the boss before your time runs out.

Try that yet?

the action frampton
07-01-2011, 10:02 AM
From the translated PSP FAQ I found on gamefaqs:

After meeting the Time Goddess, allow your time to run out three times. Then beat the boss before your time runs out.

Try that yet?

I confirm I tried that and it didn't work. I haven't tried until goddess says it's the last time yet but will do tonight

Ramza54
07-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Worked perfectly fine for me. Make sure you run out of time three times AFTER meeting the Time Goddess, not including the very first meeting.

Jyrakos
07-01-2011, 01:12 PM
Worked perfectly fine for me. Make sure you run out of time three times AFTER meeting the Time Goddess, not including the very first meeting.

That was my problem too. The first time she appears doesn't count towards the 3. She'll actually say it's the last time, that's when you know you've waited enough.

Ayx
07-01-2011, 08:40 PM
I confirm I tried that and it didn't work. I haven't tried until goddess says it's the last time yet but will do tonightYou have to make sure that she says something like:

"This is the last time I swear! Next time is Game Over!" Something like that.

If she says "I'll do it one more time" Doesn't mean that's the "one more time" that you have to get. You have to do it once more so she can threaten you about getting Game Over.

PaleVoyager
07-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Have you tried the usual redownload/delete cache methods? I can confirm that's how you get the Title, I don't know why it wouldn't be working for you though.

Yes, this worked. Thank you.

To the people essentially parroting what I already said in my opening post. I hate you, but thanks for trying. :)

Hurball
07-07-2011, 11:59 AM
Having the exact same problem. Going to have to redownload the game and see if that helps.

Edit:
It's still not unlocking. The Goddess warns me it's the last time, and I go kill the boss. No title.

Edit 2:
I've tried doing the level on Hard mode, doing it wearing only starting gear, not levelling up fully, not taking the herb from the boat, not buying a sword, not skipping and skipping every cutscene. Still no title.

Fizzgig
07-07-2011, 10:36 PM
Having the exact same problem. Going to have to redownload the game and see if that helps.

Edit:
It's still not unlocking. The Goddess warns me it's the last time, and I go kill the boss. No title.

Edit 2:
I've tried doing the level on Hard mode, doing it wearing only starting gear, not levelling up fully, not taking the herb from the boat, not buying a sword, not skipping and skipping every cutscene. Still no title.

Having the exact same problem. I've tried everything and I still can't get the title. Tried redownloading and clearing my cache to no avail. This is becoming depressingly frustrating.

Hurball
07-08-2011, 11:21 AM
I just got it!

No idea how. Try these things:

Say "No" to the Goddess when it asks you if you want to make a pact - then select Yes the second time.

Get the secret herb for the second title.

Only kill the evil lord with less than 10 seconds to go in your final chance.

Talk to every villager.

Level up to 10.

I did all those things when I got the title, anyway.

Fizzgig
07-09-2011, 12:44 AM
I just got it!

No idea how. Try these things:

Say "No" to the Goddess when it asks you if you want to make a pact - then select Yes the second time.

Get the secret herb for the second title.

Only kill the evil lord with less than 10 seconds to go in your final chance.

Talk to every villager.

Level up to 10.

I did all those things when I got the title, anyway.

Boom! Just got it! Followed your instructions and it worked. Thanks!

It must have something to do with either leveling up to level 10 or waiting till the last 10 seconds since those were the two things on your list that I was not doing.

katesith
07-10-2011, 02:11 PM
All you have to do is let time run out about 4 times, or get around level 10 and you have it.

Envy Sessha
07-12-2011, 01:15 PM
Following that helped me too :)