PDA

View Full Version : 50% Off All Games!

Prezimonster
07-01-2011, 03:30 PM
If you havn't yet noticed then all the Games are currently half price on the marketplace. meaning that they now only cost 400MSP (Which is more reasonable than 800MSP).

Get the game while you can as the Discount ends on July 3rd 2011.

What games did you get?

I brought:
- Battleship
- Boggle

and may get another one.

x GrumpyNinja x
07-02-2011, 04:15 AM
i bought them all!! i have been waiting too long for a sale on these. really enjoy playing them all.

softerxsin495
12-29-2011, 08:01 PM
They are all currently on sale again for 50% off of all Family Game Night Titles. I just picked up Battleship, Yahzee, and Sorry! (I already owned Scrabble & Boggle)... now debating whether or not to get the other titles.

Ravenhood
12-30-2011, 04:27 AM
I'm considering getting them as well, though I'll need some more MSP before I can get all 10...

What I'm wondering is, since this is technically a game hub with no set gamerscore to start with (unlike the Game Room, which is a game hub but has the set 1000 GS), can the Family Game Night be classified as either a Retail or Arcade game? I mean... it doesn't really fit into either, but I'd like to know if there's a way to categorize it properly, since I try to keep my completed titles updated here on x360a.

DerekTheDuck
01-02-2012, 05:40 PM
Impulse buy but couldn't resist... some great games to play... Anyone wanna help me get the online achievements? Add DerekTheDuck.

JMNELSON
01-03-2012, 12:53 AM
Bought all that aren't on disc. Hit me up for the online ones.

zarda1
01-03-2012, 07:10 AM
I'm considering getting them as well, though I'll need some more MSP before I can get all 10...

What I'm wondering is, since this is technically a game hub with no set gamerscore to start with (unlike the Game Room, which is a game hub but has the set 1000 GS), can the Family Game Night be classified as either a Retail or Arcade game? I mean... it doesn't really fit into either, but I'd like to know if there's a way to categorize it properly, since I try to keep my completed titles updated here on x360a.

on your console its all counted as a one game total and i consider that to be your offical total and on xbox360a its an arcade title. 1850 for one arcade game is what would think. also if you buy the disc you cannot install the game to your HD so i would not consider it to be retail.

IF you didn't buy anything yet you can get jenga, connect 4x4 and pictura first since they do not come on the disc, each are worth 150G but if you don't have the points for all the games you could always rent or buy the disc later. knowing that would have saved me 800msp.