Does anyone use...

kRaZyNeSs

Gamefly?

I'm new with the whole recieving game and sending it back.

I just recieved my two games. What my question to those who use Gamefly is after I send my games back to them within a week will they send another as soon as they recieve it or do I have to wait until next month a? I'm just wondering...stupid question but I just want to make sure. So can any one answer this? Thanks.

zillionth post but as the Offical gamefly spokes person iher eon x360a, i have to say i live in cali(as do you it looks) so it should take less then 3 days for them to get the games back then one day to send.

Send back monday they get them wensday you get a new game thursday or friday, thats how it works for me usly

zillionth post but as the Offical gamefly spokes person iher eon x360a, i have to say i live in cali(as do you it looks) so it should take less then 3 days for them to get the games back then one day to send.

Send back monday they get them wensday you get a new game thursday or friday, thats how it works for me usly

lucky you.... takes me about a 10 day turnaround

Yeah..I live in Cali. They were shipped 4/3/06 & arrived today :)

I just got King Kong and NBA 2K6. So If I send them back Saturday I'll get two new games by at Least Wednesday. Correct?

as i see you are in New york, that is way that on the whole other side, i forget where or IF they have a second shiper but if i remmeber everyone bitching they do Not, thus the slow turnaround.

yes lucky me in california, Netflix takes even faster

send movie in monday they get it tuesday i get new movie wensday, great shizzle wish gamefly was that fast, but its just the diffrent size and shipping they have then netflix

Does anyone know the Turn Around time For TEXAS???

I've been trying to find a good place.

I signed up for Gamelender.com and Rentzero.com

So far neither of the companies have shown me anything GREAT about them.

Gamelender seems like a decent site. However, ALL of their Xbox 360 games are labeled "Short Wait"... I basically placed EVERY game in my QUEUE and they have been there for 2-3 days now. (I'm still patiently waiting for somthing to happen....)

As far as Rentzero. I like the fact that they are located in TEXAS. However, They seem to be a little unstable from what Ive experienced so far.

I'm thinking about canceling both memberships within the next couple of days if I see no progress!!! Therefore, I'm looking for a RELIABLE rental company that has GOOD shipping times to TEXAS.

================

Anyways,

If anyone knows how long Gamefly takes to ship to TEXAS please let me know.

THANKS

Ps~ I'm just curious. Do they Have xbox 360 games in OFTEN??