PDA

View Full Version : Am i an fps god?

csulok porkolt
07-02-2011, 08:36 AM
i completed the fear campaign on extreme difficulty with less than 10 deaths.(it wasnt easy but its not that hard)
edit:in the title an=a

RE2LeonS
07-18-2011, 09:03 PM
i completed the fear campaign on extreme difficulty with less than 10 deaths.(it wasnt easy but its not that hard)

Uhhh well first of all F.E.A.R. 2 doesn't have an 'extreme' difficulty, it only has 'hard'. And no that doesn't make you a "FPS God" since I just beat the game's Hard mode last night after playing it for two days and died less than 5 times. There really is no challenge to being able to slow down time and destroy enemies without any problem. F.E.A.R 2 has probably one of the easiest Hard modes right next to Bioshock 2.

AlmaVerse
04-25-2012, 03:37 PM
edit:in the title an=a lol, Fear 2 is easy on Hard difficulty, the first game is a completely different story and even it isn't all that bad.

lid
06-09-2013, 10:03 PM

No that's me

ZombieFan
06-09-2013, 10:04 PM
I believe you had the wording right the first time. As for your question? Not deity status.