PDA

View Full Version : taylormade sponser help

mga74
07-02-2011, 11:46 AM
i cant finish the sink a shot from anywhere except the green objective on taylormade level 1?ive got all taylormade irons and wedges,ive chipped in and had a hole in one but this objective wont unlock?i must be doing something wrong but not sure what?could someone please help thanks.

welsh boy
07-04-2011, 08:29 AM
i cant finish the sink a shot from anywhere except the green objective on taylormade level 1?ive got all taylormade irons and wedges,ive chipped in and had a hole in one but this objective wont unlock?i must be doing something wrong but not sure what?could someone please help thanks.
Thats strange mine unlocked with a hole in one, just make sure your on road to masters

Stewie Griffin2
07-04-2011, 06:54 PM
For that objective you have to be playing in a tournament in Road to the Masters, not training or sponsor challenges, the same as any other sponsor objectives. Also, it has to be an iron, so wedges don't count. Also, for some stupid reason, in this case the game doesn't consider the pitching wedge an iron, even though it is considered by everyone that knows anything about golf (including this game in the club selection menu) an iron.

Also, it seems like it can be a bit buggy with chipping. It doesn't seem to count the fringe as off the green.

Just keep plugging away at it and it'll come. But it'll have to be a 1-9 iron for it to count. Just try getting yourself close and try chipping in some more.

mga74
07-10-2011, 04:07 PM
thanks for the help.i wasnt in a tournament lol