PDA

View Full Version : Game Update/DLC Missing

lazyworker
07-02-2011, 12:08 PM
Hi,

sorry if this has been posted on the wrong forum.

I have recently downloaded the calorie challenge dlc using my gamertag at a friends as i don't have the internet at home. I have a new 4gb xbox slim with an additional 250gb hard drive inserted in the slot.
My problem is that when I try to play offline the calorie challenge is not showing - I connected to xbox live at my friends and it shows.
I've read on other forums that this mode can be played offline so can't understand why I can't find it. Is this anything to do with my hard drive not reading the system update or something? If so is there a place where I can download the update and move it into my game file on my hard drive so that i can do this mode offline. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

EmporerDragon
07-02-2011, 01:56 PM
If you want to play it offline, you need to be using the console it was purchased on or transfer licenses from the other 360 to yours (though doing so would transfer all the licenses, not just the one.).

Every bit of DLC has 2 licenses, one for the gamertag that purchased it, and one for the console that it was first purchased on. If you have the console license, it can be played online or offline, but if you only have the gamertag license, it can only be played while connected to Live (as the system needs to verify that you have purchased it).