PDA

View Full Version : Making Xbox Live Silver Accounts?

o A 7V T Y o
07-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Hello,I Have 2 30 Day Gold Acccounts Remaining on My 360 and Was Wondering How To Make an account and not use those 30 Days
Can I Make An Account on Xbox.com or something.
(Hopefully You Guys Understand What im Talking About lol)

sleepydumbdude
07-02-2011, 07:38 PM
I made a japanese xbox account on xbox.com and when I recovered it to get the DLC it 30 days free. That was about a year and a half ago.

spyder2g
07-03-2011, 03:35 AM
How do you have gold accounts on your Xbox with no profiles? I've never heard of this but I think the default is set to silver - you have to select gold so just don't.

Veedrock
07-03-2011, 03:45 AM
He's talking about making a new profile, but not having the 30 day free Gold trial activated immediately.

The upgrade is automatic, you can't put off the trial, at least to my knowledge. Even if there was a way around the automatic upgrade, there wouldn't be a way to recover those 30 days and activate it as you please. That's just not the way it works.

EMP
07-03-2011, 03:52 AM
Really the only way to make a silver account is off someone else's Xbox who has used up there trial then recover it to your Xbox, if you create it on your Xbox it will upgrade your account right away. Or maybe another way is to create the account on Xbox.com

spyder2g
07-03-2011, 04:01 AM
Man I completely forgot they give you a free month of gold for signing up. If I understand correctly you get a certain # per console? How many do you get?

And there's no way to delay or transfer the free month. Think of it as being built in to the new accounts, not an add on.

Mugashi
07-03-2011, 02:21 PM
If I remember correctly, you can create a silver account on Xbox.com and it will not activate the free 1 months on your xbox when you recover the gamertag.

o A 7V T Y o
07-03-2011, 09:04 PM
Yes,EMP and Mugashi I Figured out shortly after that that is the way. To make an account on xbox.com