PDA

View Full Version : Quest 22 The Have-Nots missing equipment

cra
07-03-2011, 09:39 PM
I did the following:
achieve both titles and killed the boss
bought the air sneakers in the northern town

sided with mo

what else can you do, to receive another piece of equipment? pay the guards and then talk to mo? only do 1 title? would be great if someone can help me out

whats the trick in defeating the hermit? tried to level up to lvl 41 without visiting his pupils but he didn't challenge me...

Metalteeth9
07-03-2011, 10:07 PM
Southern village has a girl their that you can talk to when there is less than 5 seconds left. You have to agree to pay here debt on top of yours, 500g extra. When you do, she gives you the equipment you need.

cra
07-03-2011, 11:28 PM
ok thx, will try that.

hermit is annoying,but dead

Auburok
07-04-2011, 06:24 AM
whats the trick in defeating the hermit? tried to level up to lvl 41 without visiting his pupils but he didn't challenge me...

I see you finished it, but for future reference if anyone is curious:

Easiest way to do it is to visit his pupils, and get to level 37-39. Go to town, reset time. Run back, and during the battle, keep tapping the flee buttons to keep the hero half way in the screen. Keep it up until like 5 seconds, and plow him. You'll level up a ton. Reset time in town quickly, and steamroll him. You need the pupils' foods because he'll attack faster, allowing you to get a massive gain in levels for that final grind before he challenges you.

sepulturas666
07-04-2011, 09:22 AM
Sorry for asking in this thread, but my question is about previous quest, 21 - Floodgate Panic. So how i can get the other path which leads to the Quest 22 The Have-Nots?

Auburok
07-04-2011, 09:46 AM
Sorry for asking in this thread, but my question is about previous quest, 21 - Floodgate Panic. So how i can get the other path which leads to the Quest 22 The Have-Nots?

You will need to bring the swim ring. Swim in the the south eastern ocean and find the house with the chairman in it. Get permission to use his beach. Use his beach to cross to the evil lord, and finish the level.

sepulturas666
07-04-2011, 12:03 PM
Thanks man, just unlocked the last ending that i needed in Quest 22. :)

FireSpell
07-05-2011, 05:01 PM
Southern village has a girl their that you can talk to when there is less than 5 seconds left. You have to agree to pay here debt on top of yours, 500g extra. When you do, she gives you the equipment you need.

You have to talk to the Guard, not to the girl. Then the scene starts and you can promise to pay her dept.