PDA

View Full Version : Online Pass Needed?

Optimus Doug
07-03-2011, 10:22 PM
Hello, this may have already been answered, but my search option isn't working just loads up a white screen.

Anyways. Is an Online Pass absolutely required to obtain 100% completion for this game? The reason I ask is because I am going to buy a used version of this game.

Thanks in advanced.

-Doug

Doc Lolly
07-03-2011, 10:26 PM
Hello, this may have already been answered, but my search option isn't working just loads up a white screen.

Anyways. Is an Online Pass absolutely required to obtain 100% completion for this game? The reason I ask is because I am going to buy a used version of this game.

Thanks in advanced.

-Doug

no you do not need the online pass to 1k this game the only thing the pass does is give you F**king Run! and Soul Survivor game modes and both of those do not have any achievements tied to them

Optimus Doug
07-03-2011, 11:55 PM
no you do not need the online pass to 1k this game the only thing the pass does is give you F**king Run! and Soul Survivor game modes and both of those do not have any achievements tied to them

Awesome, thanks for the info, now I can get it pre-owned without worrying about it. :drunk

AcidGlow
07-04-2011, 02:36 PM
The game just came out. The difference from new to used by now would be like.. 5 bucks?.. :confused: Unless maybe you buy it from someone and they really don't want the game anymore. :uzi:

FiReStOrM^
07-06-2011, 02:02 AM
But if the code means nothing to him then it's still 5 bucks isn't it ;)

Arenazombie
07-06-2011, 07:12 PM
Yeah but for such a low difference you could support the developers and on top of that you get 2 more modes which could in the end turn out to be fun, even if you didn't care about them in the first place.

DragonEddie
07-06-2011, 07:48 PM
Yeah but for such a low difference you could support the developers and on top of that you get 2 more modes which could in the end turn out to be fun, even if you didn't care about them in the first place.

I just gotta appreciate what was said here... "Support the developers!" well said man! Without our support, there is no industry! Or at least not a quality gaming industry...

Cadaver x360a
07-10-2011, 05:00 PM
Thank goodness you don't need an online pass to 100 percent this.

xXxDArKtOrNxXx
07-10-2011, 05:06 PM
I picked this up, brand new and the store rang it up and the total was 40$ :0 I was shocked and Sadened this game is fun.

OT you should pick it up new though. The games modes are fun and challenging

Kill3RCamel
07-11-2011, 06:34 AM
Who cares how much it is, it is a great game at the end of the day that's all I care about!